Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Just talking

it’s what I would like to see

Young Roster he can mold

Black man getting another job

I would go another way. He needs to work with vets. Couldn't get along with his young players in Atlanta. None of them fucked with him.

Billups, adrian griffin would fit well imo.
Or that white dude the nets got rid of cause kd and kyrie didn't give him the cosign. He had his young guys working.

Y’all were giving Pierce all the praise in the world before this season

now after dealing with diva Trae and not running enough plays for John Collins he can’t get another run?

funny

billups and Kenny Atkinson , Griffin would be alright too

Y’all were giving Pierce all the praise in the world before this season

now after dealing with diva Trae and not running enough plays for John Collins he can’t get another run?

funny

billups and Kenny Atkinson , Griffin would be alright too

He reportedly had problems with trae, collins and cam reddish. 3 of the hawks last 4 lotto picks. I don't think a team whose veteran is now Terrance Ross amongst a gang of 1-3 yr players and more rookies coming in is the place for lloyd pierce.

Billups seem like more of a manager of egos. Better suited for a veteran squad like the Blazers. After Atlanta Pierce needs to sit for a year or so as an assistant before thinking about being a head coach again.

He reportedly had problems with trae, collins and cam reddish. 3 of the hawks last 4 lotto picks. I don't think a team whose veteran is now Terrance Ross amongst a gang of 1-3 yr players and more rookies coming in is the place for lloyd pierce.
The players on the magic aren’t the 3 players you mentioned though so I don’t think that’s fair

again all the praise in the world for Pierce until he got fired but iono nothin

Back