Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Theres plenty of coaches. Plenty of black ones at that who've put the time in. Why you niggas trying to prop up Jason Kidd?

Adrian griffin, sam Cassel, Hollins, Billups, ime udoka, ed pickney, fizdale, lloyd pierce, right there.

Not even sure how we got here. All I was originally saying is Portland shouldn't be following dame's lead on this. They should be doing an exhaustive search and finding the best fit for the team. Theres no coach that's going to come in and make dame a better or worst player. There are coaches that can make the team better or worst tho.

omfg bruh. You cant be serious?!

I'm sayin white ppl (in coaching n otherwise) fuck up all the time n get second chances.

You dont kno the story behind that pic. Its Bobby Petrino. Its GOAT fuckery. Google it

All I asked was for you to list an example of that happening in the nba.

All I asked was for you to list an example of that happening in the nba.
I think I know what he's trying to say, it's just not a good example.

Luke Walton will get another chance, despite his record because owners/GMs will always see the "potential" he might have as a coach with the right pieces, but he can't be involved in any scandals like Kidd and seriously be considered for a HC gig. He'll always find his way on a staff as an assistant, but he wouldn't get another HC gig if he had the same issues as Kidd imo.

Man Jabari parker never recovered from Jason Kidd for one Giannis was the only one who spoke on being disappointed by kidd getting fired. His people management skills were trash.

For two teams might feel he's untrustworthy. He walked out on brooklyn after a season than tried to meddle with personnel decisions and use the fact he was good friends of one of the owners as leverage against his bosses.

For three why does anyone owe him a second chance at a job he wasn't even that great at it.

Cause he's black?

Maybe he's just better suited for the position he has now.
I never said he was owed anything. Just that he should get another chance. That was stuff that happened years ago. He could’ve evolved since then. One way to find out.

I appreciate this my brotha and I apologize if I wasn't more specific but could you actually post the text from the article lol

I can view the link until the story cuts off cause they want you to subscribe

Check the caw caw thread

I appreciate this my brotha and I apologize if I wasn't more specific but could you actually post the text from the article lol

I can view the link until the story cuts off cause they want you to subscribe

Damn bruh. The subscription is like $1.25 a month.

Back