Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

If Kidd gets the Portland gig, he should see if GP will leave his new college gig and join his staff.

I’d rather see Billups get that chance than Kidd
Me too but the tricky thing is hiring a first time head coach when you fired stotts because he maxed out what he could do with this group

If Portland wants to really get this right to maybe keep Dame happy or stay relevant can they afford to gamble with someone with no experience?

Me too but the tricky thing is hiring a first time head coach when you fired stotts because he maxed out what he could do with this group

If Portland wants to really get this right to maybe keep Dame happy or stay relevant can they afford to gamble with someone with no experience?

This is where the "players have too much power" part comes in and I hear it.

If I'm a gm, president or owner I don't want to be pigeon holed by my star player into making a hire that might eventually lead to that same player looking to leave anyway if it doesn't work out.

How you telling your CEO who you want to be your next manager. That doesn't work in any workplace.

Giannis loved him

Giannis didn't know better. These niggas confuse the idolizing and respect they have for these guys as former players and og's thinking it automatically translate to a nigga being a good coach.

Theres more to it than a nigga being a hall of Famer and from the same city. Lol.

If I owned that team I'd be hard pressed not to tell dame to sit down and stfu and let us go through the process of finding the right coach properly. That's got to be infuriating.

Dame wanna stay in Portland then he gotta stop getting pity from the media and fans.

Cant be out here saying #freedame if the nigga don’t wanna be free.
Media are mostly casual fans with credentials and access to inside info

they do all this shit trying to bring dame to the knicks or lakers and then wanna complain about big market teams getting players that got bought out

Media are mostly casual fans with credentials and access to inside info

they do all this shit trying to bring dame to the knicks or lakers and then wanna complain about big market teams getting players that got bought out

You made all this up lol.

Back