Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lmao.

Your fan base? This nigga is a damn riri

Y’all want a nigga with no upside and is who he io start over a nigga that still growing as a NBA but in the same breath saying they kinda the same player

You don’t watch games. You just stalk Miami beat writers

Nigga talking bout play off experience like that shit ain’t break him the last two years

niggas really defending a 31 year old that is Wall and Westbrook ultra light over Zo.

Fucking disgusting ?
Garage post I don’t even wanna respond

I’m saying based on how you are and how exhausting you are if I’m a pelicans fan I gotta deal with your shitty takes on a daily basis for years lol

also the Bledsoe thing is dumb since in my mind, Bledsoe is gone after this season so idk why you keep harping on upside vs Bledsoe as a player now. Also idk why you think Bledsoe underachieving for a player of his stature in the playoffs is the same thing as having playoff experience. It doesn’t matter how he played he still has seen the post season multiple times in his career (48 playoff games to lonzo’s 0) so he knows what it’s like to be in that environment and is wiser than Lonzo right now

the rest I didn’t bother fully reading I know it was trash because I saw wall and Westbrook in there

Top 5 regardless but if you think otherwise I can’t knock your opinion.

You’re right though his new team won’t be his team.
You said he was top 8 the other day fam lol

but it’s not worth the argument

all I’m saying a lot of teams are gonna have to bend to make harden work and they gotta know they aren’t gonna get Houston Harden

maybe Mchale Harden but not MDA harden

Garage post I don’t even wanna respond

I’m saying based on how you are and how exhausting you are if I’m a pelicans fan I gotta deal with your shitty takes on a daily basis for years lol

also the Bledsoe thing is dumb since in my mind, Bledsoe is gone after this season so idk why you keep harping on upside vs Bledsoe as a player now. Also idk why you think Bledsoe underachieving for a player of his stature in the playoffs is the same thing as having playoff experience. It doesn’t matter how he played he still has seen the post season multiple times in his career (48 playoff games to lonzo’s 0) so he knows what it’s like to be in that environment and is wiser than Lonzo right now

the rest I didn’t bother fully reading I know it was trash because I saw wall and Westbrook in there

Why the fuck would you want Bledsoe to start if he’s gone after the year in your opinion.

You play the players that’s going to be the future and have progress every year.

Bledsoe game will not mesh as good with Zion if a true player maker and ball handler ain’t in the court.

Why the fuck would you want Bledsoe to start if he’s gone after the year in your opinion.

You play the players that’s going to be the future and have progress every year.

Bledsoe game will not mesh as good with Zion if a true player maker and ball handler ain’t in the court.
You guys are trying to win this season lol you’re not the Knicks right now

Also can you stop acting like Bledsoe is gonna have the ball for 100% of the possessions and like Lonzo is never gonna play with Lonzo. You didn’t just start watching ball in 2013 right? lol protect Zo at all costs ass nigga

and ohhh nowww you care about Zion lol

You guys are trying to win this season lol you’re not the Knicks right now

Also can you stop acting like Bledsoe is gonna have the ball for 100% of the possessions and like Lonzo is never gonna play with Lonzo. You didn’t just start watching ball in 2013 right? lol protect Zo at all costs ass nigga

and ohhh nowww you care about Zion lol

That fat fuck is on the team so I gotta care.

I just wanna see progress from what is suppose to be our core over hopefully the next decade

That fat fuck is on the team so I gotta care.

I just wanna see progress from what is suppose to be our core over hopefully the next decade
Fam if Lonzo is gonna be here long term then stop crying about him playing 6 less mins a game and learning from another veteran PG for 72 games until y’all miss the playoffs

Back