Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

If I remember correctly that nigga was ass in the postseason

Hes a brick layer that don’t have upside.

Zo can get better and Bledsoe is who he is.

How about just Reddick instead of a Bledsoe

Why you trying to be difficult
I'm not but we clearly have two vastly different definitions of what spacing means.

But I think you're worrying over nothing. But that's ok

If I remember correctly that nigga was ass in the postseason

Hes a brick layer that don’t have upside.

Zo can get better and Bledsoe is who he is.
I honestly didn't take you for a Zo stan. It really explains a lot of your takes now.

I'll respond accordingly moving forward

Dwayne got me rolling basing his opinion off post season play and just totally bypassing the regular season which you need to win games to get to the post season.

They need to get to the post season first before I start caring about what bledsoe shortcomings might be. Add to the fact that the giannis struggles in the playoffs have had direct impacts on other players forcing them to have to play bigger roles when they previously in the regular season didn't have to.

Dwayne wants to play Zo when he's one of the worst rated players in the PnR. He doesn't drive when he needs to, he has no floater because he short arms all his attempts at the basket when doing so and doesn't get to the foul line and when he does, he can't consistently hit them at a high clip.

Can all of this change/improve? Maybe. In fact. I really hope it does

But how you call me a Gentry apologist when you doing the exact same thing with lonzo?

Don't get me wrong, I fuck with the nigga but I also recognize his shortcomings and how that will stifle this roster if you insist on playing him at PG for significant minutes

A lot depends on if Ingrams 3pt shooting last season is real.....I think it is....but that'll be determined this season

Zo, BI and Zion on court numbers speak for the themselves.

but whatever
Why is this even a point you're trying to make? You're acting like that lineup will never play together at any point in the game, but I know one thing. At the end of the game, if the Pelicans are up and the opposition starts playing the foul game, lonzo not gonna be on the floor but bledsoe will be.

Why is this even a point you're trying to make? You're acting like that lineup will never play together at any point in the game, but I know one thing. At the end of the game, if the Pelicans are up and the opposition starts playing the foul game, lonzo not gonna be on the floor but bledsoe will be.

Hopefully he improved the same way you said Zion did because he ain’t gon be on the floor either since you wanna say that

Back