Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I’m speaking to elfrid in his last year in Orlando/Phoenix, and NO

that’s a very solid triple double threat
Elfrid hold the ball, Lonzo don’t

Elfrid like when you create a PG on 2k but all his shit low so you gotta make hustle plays and hunt for assists to get your myplayer points up

Lonzo fits fine with what they got imo. Zion can initiate and play make while Lonzo organize and spot up

Bledsoe got outplayed by Terry Rozier in a playoff series. Might as well trade Lonzo if you going destroy his confidence benching him for Bledsoe.

speaking of Elfrid, KNicks got the young guys ready to fold him and Julius up

kevin Knox lowkey dissed tf out them postgame last night

Who leaking all this stuff about Harden, straight crashing his trade value

that’s some dysfunctional shit if they trying to force him to stay

when the last time a team got a superstar for a superstar, both sides need to be reasonable

This is definitely going to be a situation to monitor

Porter Jr doesnt just think he should start but hes been talking about he sees himself becoming a star this season

Something to keep an eye on for sure
Man tell will Barton to stfu he had his time in the sun for 5 years and he spent that time hurt as well he can give that same 15ppg off the bench since grant is gone

and you 30 dog move around

I kinda can’t tell if this is insulting or not lol

all I’ll say is I’m glad a nigga like that not apart of my fanbase lmao

Lmao.

Your fan base? This nigga is a damn riri

Y’all want a nigga with no upside and is who he io start over a nigga that still growing as a NBA but in the same breath saying they kinda the same player

You don’t watch games. You just stalk Miami beat writers

Nigga talking bout play off experience like that shit ain’t break him the last two years

niggas really defending a 31 year old that is Wall and Westbrook ultra light over Zo.

Fucking disgusting ?

Wtf

Dude is a top 5 player under contract for multiple years. Fuckin right somebody better give up a lot to get him.
Ehhh he’s a top 5 player in a system designed FOR HIM

and Houston the only team that gonna cater to him like this

he needs to know as soon as he leave that shit is over for him

Back