Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Message to the Caw Caws. This season expectations should be growth man. I'm not expecting playoffs, I just want to watch the youngings grow with communication, better attention to detail like defensive assignments and no turnovers. If folks crack jokes on us I ain't tripping man. If Lonzo gets traded, I ain't tripping, let's just stay healthy and grow. That's all I expect this season.

Now @O.G. I got the Sixers as a 2nd seed. What y'all expectations of Philly?

Message to the Caw Caws. This season expectations should be growth man. I'm not expecting playoffs, I just want to watch the youngings grow with communication, better attention to detail like defensive assignments and no turnovers. If folks crack jokes on us I ain't tripping man. If Lonzo gets traded, I ain't tripping, let's just stay healthy and grow. That's all I expect this season.

Now @O.G. I got the Sixers as a 2nd seed. What y'all expectations of Philly?
If this was a non play in season, I would agree with you but they have a chance to make the play in imo but even then, a few things have to go right, mainly health in order for them to develop cohesion

At this point, it's every caw for himself

Dwayne got me agreeing with beta. ??‍♂️
That's what I'm saying man.

tenor.gif

Y’all want Zion to prosper but want Zo on the bench when Zo gets Zion easy buckets.

Niggas want a back court of two players under 6’3 when our PF already 6’7

Pels gon have 2 allstars and some good vets with a proven coach this year.

Not getting into the play in games would be a disappointing season imo
Not mad at this take one bit

Y’all want Zion to prosper but want Zo on the bench when Zo gets Zion easy buckets.

Niggas want a back court of two players under 6’3 when our PF already 6’7
Bro stop creating narratives, YOU want Bledsoe on the bench.

This is the likely the starting line up according from SVG.

Zo,
Bledsoe
Ingram
Zion
Adams.

Only a few teams in the playoffs had a high 3 point percentage while most ran half court slashing plays. Bledsoe is one of the better REGULAR season guards in the league and is all NBA defender. No way he is being benched.

Reddick will likely be our 6 man, and will likely finish games with Zo on the bench due to the lack of half court sets, lane penetration, and free throw shooting from him.

Bro stop creating narratives, YOU want Bledsoe on the bench.

This is the likely the starting line up according from SVG.

Zo,
Bledsoe
Ingram
Zion
Adams.

Only a few teams in the playoffs had a high 3 point percentage while most ran half court slashing plays. Bledsoe is one of the better REGULAR season guards in the league and is all NBA defender. No way he is being benched.

Reddick will likely be our 6 man, and will likely finish games with Zo on the bench due to the lack of half court sets, lane penetration, and free throw shooting from him.

Don’t say this ever again

You’re a Gentry lover.

Zo > Bledsoe

prove me wrong
I'm not a Gentry lover, I just know where to assign proper blame as well as my expectations.

What is the metric that you are using to have this discussion? You think lonzo a playmaker because he can throw alleys from half court? You know how many point blank layups lonzo blew last year? Like no one at the rim contesting him after he beat the defender? You can't have that happening from your starting PG b.

I really don't wanna have this back and forth because it's gonna look like I'm trying to shit on Zo and I'm not. But I'm not about to be in love with the thought of a nigga and his potential to the point where I can't acknowledge his deficiencies as a player.

Back