Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im just seeing now they’re are linked.

Honestly I was just reading about their new DOF and whether it works out or not it’s the way forward.

Then I got sad cause I looked at Woodys boy as Utd “new” DOF. There are experienced DOF’s out there and Utd are not making the basic moves to progress imo...smh.

Honestly I was just reading about their new DOF and whether it works out or not it’s the way forward.

Then I got sad cause I looked at Woodys boy as Utd “new” DOF. There are experienced DOF’s out there and Utd are not making the basic moves to progress imo...smh.
Oh director of football the abbreviation confused me lol

Nothing is going to change until the Glazers leave.

@Blue_London @Nope What do u think about the Hakimi rumors? I think they are legit bcos Matt Law mentioned on some podcast a few months ago that Tuchel was not happy with the production from RWB and he would not be surprised if we make a move for one. Makes even more sense with Tuchel transitioning Reece to RCB late in the season.

I personally dont want one bcos it pretty much blocks Livramento and i really really rate this kid, especially as a RWB.

@figo what are your thoughts on Hakimi's play? I know he is legit, watched him alot at Dortmund, but did not get to see him much at Inter.

Livramento needs to go on loan.
Reece, as good of a defender as he is, his offensive output is lacking compared to Hakimi (off the eye test). I wouldn’t mind having him on the RCB role as Azpi gets older. Once Livramento is ready he can push for that spot if he’s good enough. We can sell Hakimi if we need to also

McGoldrick is the first player that comes to mind. That mfer turns into Brazilian Ronaldo against us. Callum Robinson is annoying too, glad those mfers got relegated.

Also all goalkeepers we face, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back