Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that Moshiri is going to fuck this up. Pellegrini and Benitez are now in the running for manager.

No, that's why I wondered if you guys did...lol
He’s in Canada so I don’t know what they are showing it on there, but in USA the euros are on ESPN.

I don’t have ESPN since the premiership is on NBCSN which is owned by Comcast who bought Sky.

So long as you willing to pay for the package you can get every major European league and competition here in America.

He’s in Canada so I don’t know what they are showing it on there, but in USA the euros are on ESPN.

I don’t have ESPN since the premiership is on NBCSN which is owned by Comcast who bought Sky.

So long as you willing to pay for the package you can get every major European league and competition here in America.

Yea see I assumed that it would be part of whatever package you guys subscribed to to watch the PL/CL..

I think it’s harsh making anybody pay for Euros/World Cup

Yea they did
I hope somebody Wijnaldums the deal last minute
Tired of hearing bout this shit
Which other top side takes 3 transfer windows to sign one player?! Either sign the fucker or move on to an alternative. They're gearing up to pogba this kid if he doesn't come over here and walks on water. Ffs

Yea disgraceful the way Utd is the lowest tier when it comes to transfer business. There is of bunch of mid table teams that are more competent than Utd.

However, it looks like Sancho will be done by the weekend. Won’t hold my breath tho...

Totti: One Captain doc available today on Sky.

Dope, theres tons of good sports docs out atm...

Im not a fan of running and dont know much about the sport but I just watched 'Nike's Big Bet' on Sky Doc.. Its about coach Alberto Salazar's WADA ban, his Nike Oregon Project and his extreme David Goggins like win at all costs mentality... Its goes into Nike's history too...

Surprisingly enough I ended up thinking he prolly didnt completely cross lines and all out dope dudes like Mo Farrah etc (which i thought he prolly did before) I think prolly straddled the lines and maybe blurred them but didnt quite all out break rules...

Its a wicked documentary though....

Dope, theres tons of good sports docs out atm...

Im not a fan of running and dont know much about the sport but I just watched 'Nike's Big Bet' on Sky Doc.. Its about coach Alberto Salazar's WADA ban, his Nike Oregon Project and his extreme David Goggins like win at all costs mentality... Its goes into Nike's history too...

Surprisingly enough I ended up thinking he prolly didnt completely cross lines and all out dope dudes like Mo Farrah etc (which i thought he prolly did before) I think prolly straddled the lines and maybe blurred them but didnt quite all out break rules...

Its a wicked documentary though....
Sounds like a good watch. I'll try and find that. Icarus is the standard though i don't think anything can top that

Sounds like a good watch. I'll try and find that. Icarus is the standard though i don't think anything can top that

Yeah that was a great documentary, almost like two docs in one... I think quite few peeps on here enjoyed Icarus, we ended up with a long PED's convo on here at one point haha

This is a wicked doc though and makes for a good debate about Salazar's level of operating in the grey area and whether he did go full blown EPO cheating, which imo I dont think he personally went that far but thats not say any athletes still didnt though...

Let me know what you think once youve peeped it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back