Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost, Boca makes me sick.

That Orsini (Lanús) and Borja (Junior) got me nervous. River already got some young talent and signed Fontana this yr. Orsini had Lanús competeing for Sudamericana, then losing to Central Córdoba. Didnt Borja just score against Argentina? I hate yall.

@toheeb27 @Blue_London how do you guys rate Franco di Santo? I know it's been a little bit since he's a played for Chelsea.. Boca Juniors wants to sign him
LOL, Big time underachiever. Had some good years in Germany, but for most of his career has sucked. I want to say Primera División might be his level, but he was not even that good in Brazil just a few years ago. Did he do well at San Lorenzo last season?

LOL, Big time underachiever. Had some good years in Germany, but for most of his career has sucked. I want to say Primera División might be his level, but he was not even that good in Brazil just a few years ago. Did he do well at San Lorenzo last season?
From what I was reading on social media and looking at highlights he took a while to get going and now he's adapted to the league

I'm genuinely curious but how much does Arsenal transfer budget really look like?

I can't imagine it being any more than £40mill plus whatever is made off player sales.

Brighton allegedly quoting £50mill for Ben White and so will be interesting to see what happens, if at all anything, with that deal let alone anything else

First and foremost, Boca makes me sick.

That Orsini (Lanús) and Borja (Junior) got me nervous. River already got some young talent and signed Fontana this yr. Orsini had Lanús competeing for Sudamericana, then losing to Central Córdoba. Didnt Borja just score against Argentina? I hate yall.
My friend just sent me a post on ig, we signed norberto briasco from huracan.. Riquelme is making key signings. I'm hearing we're trying to sign Gary medel and Facundo roncaglia. Di santo almost done Boca just need him to sign the contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back