Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GNS and @CeLLar-DooR were correct when they said he was not Man Utd level when he signed. Also, props to them for not saying he is "Better than Grealish". My problem was mostly the fact he was blocked by Bruno for his preferred position. Unfortunately for Man Utd, He could not play "Every position in the midfield"

You know what I’ll eat this one.

But I do have to point out that I was referring to the cost at the time. Being that we had Bruno firing. Paying £80m for Grealish at that time where he was playing the 10 didn’t seem viable. He has since moved to the left and added £20m to his value.

I have to be honest, when Donnie has been given his chances he hasn’t taken them at Utd. In various midfield positions. Not looked good enough at all. However, we know it takes some players longer to settle than others...so I hope he can force his way in next season. I respect him for going back to Manchester to rehabilitate and watch the Euros from home.

@Blue_London @Nope What do u think about the Hakimi rumors? I think they are legit bcos Matt Law mentioned on some podcast a few months ago that Tuchel was not happy with the production from RWB and he would not be surprised if we make a move for one. Makes even more sense with Tuchel transitioning Reece to RCB late in the season.

I personally dont want one bcos it pretty much blocks Livramento and i really really rate this kid, especially as a RWB.

@figo what are your thoughts on Hakimi's play? I know he is legit, watched him alot at Dortmund, but did not get to see him much at Inter.
Christensen rumoured to be apart of the deal isn't great. Tuchel Is going to fall victim to results now I'm not sure if we will see more youth players come through

Low key brazil wanted to boycott copa america I have a hunch but it would've looked bad
Thats what I don't understand either. Why does Brasil even have Copa America? Although that would be a way to appease them, by giving it to them. They took it away because of violence from Colombia, but Colombia played Argentina in Colombia. But I thought....

Guys I know some of u guys in here like F1 and other motor sports. My boy @Trilltx214 has a new thread for that if u are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back