Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he should not gone chasing big club dreams so early. His team and him deserves blame for this.

Donnie, next time, wait until the mango 🥭 is ripe to eat. Green mangoes tie up tongue dreadman.
@GNS and @CeLLar-DooR were correct when they said he was not Man Utd level when he signed. Also, props to them for not saying he is "Better than Grealish". My problem was mostly the fact he was blocked by Bruno for his preferred position. Unfortunately for Man Utd, He could not play "Every position in the midfield"

Odoi and Tammy to Dortmund part exchange for Halaand.

So 90/100m plus the 2.....
Not worth it, I’d keep Callum and just put more money up front.
Then again with both wanting to play for England and coaches for whatever reason not looking abroad it would be in their best interest to stay in England. If I were them though, I’d play for the Motherland, the queen can kiss my ass.

Well, he should not gone chasing big club dreams so early. His team and him deserves blame for this.

Donnie, next time, wait until the mango 🥭 is ripe to eat. Green mangoes tie up tongue dreadman.
Nah you can't blame him for having ambition. He couldn't have expected Ole to be such a dickhead to him. Hindsight is great but a move like that for a young player has to be taken.

@toheeb27 what's your feelings on CHO?
What made CHO special was his great passing ability and his ability to dribble past opponents. Since he has returned from his Achilles injury, he still shows he has the talent to make great passes, but unfortunately he is very hesitant to dribble past opponents.

When Tuchel first arrived, he gave CHO ALOT of minutes, but as time went on, u can tell he got frustrated with CHO's tentativeness and relegated him to the bench.

If u tell me with more time away from the injury, his confidence (or maybe ability) will return and he will get back to his pre Achilles injury level, then i still want him on the team.

He better get it together, my boy Charly Musonda (another guy who cant stay healthy) is coming back next season to take everything CHO worked for.

Nah you can't blame him for having ambition. He couldn't have expected Ole to be such a dickhead to him. Hindsight is great but a move like that for a young player has to be taken.

It can be career suicide to him as well. There’s many more that followed in those same footsteps. Everything has its time. He gambled wrong, and is paying for it. These fucking players needs to take accountability for their actions.
Bruno >>>>>>>>>

He’ll be Aite though. Let him sit back, and drink a chubby

Y’all be babying this players, I don’t get that.

Last edited:
Lapadula is starting that's good.. Now or never Peru I want to see Lapadula and guerrero play together at some point Gareca

At 24yrs, Donny was/is at the age where its now or never to take the step up and test yourself on the big stage and with teams like Real also sniffing around him and the pundits gassing him, you cant blame him for going for a big move...

Ole pretty much treated him like a dick from day one for some reason though...

At 24yrs, Donny was/is at the age where its now or never to take the step up and test yourself on the big stage and with teams like Real also sniffing around him and the pundits gassing him, you cant blame him for going for a big move...

Ole pretty much treated him like a dick from day one for some reason though...
True, but the guy isn’t fitting to ole schematics. Woodward, and his team chained him up for his current situation.

Then again, I get it. Y’all just dislike Ole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back