Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal offered £1 upfront and told Norwich "IOU" for the next 10 years on the £32,999,999 outstanding balance!

giphy.gif

Reading more about the DCL Henderson thing and why are people getting on DCL. Captain wanted the ball and even though Henderson screwed up, DCL went with what the captain said. I’m hearing Keane Murphy talking about DCL should have done more to keep the ball.

Reading more about the DCL Henderson thing and why are people getting on DCL. Captain wanted the ball and even though Henderson screwed up, DCL went with what the captain said. I’m hearing Keane Murphy talking about DCL should have done more to keep the ball.

If he kicked off and kept the ball he'd get cussed for being selfish, going against the captain and not being a team player. Dunno why he's getting the heat when it's Henderson taking the ball off him and fucking up the penalty.

Had to turn off notifications for everything I follow for United. Transfer season, I can't fuck with no mo.
One, cause it's united and they're shit at transfers and
2) if a snapping turtle at the zoo kicks a ball it will be linked to United

If he kicked off and kept the ball he'd get cussed for being selfish, going against the captain and not being a team player. Dunno why he's getting the heat when it's Henderson taking the ball off him and fucking up the penalty.
And here is the kicker. They are talking about he should be grateful he is on the team.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back