Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_London @Nope What do u think about the Hakimi rumors? I think they are legit bcos Matt Law mentioned on some podcast a few months ago that Tuchel was not happy with the production from RWB and he would not be surprised if we make a move for one. Makes even more sense with Tuchel transitioning Reece to RCB late in the season.

I personally dont want one bcos it pretty much blocks Livramento and i really really rate this kid, especially as a RWB.

@figo what are your thoughts on Hakimi's play? I know he is legit, watched him alot at Dortmund, but did not get to see him much at Inter.

@Blue_London @Nope What do u think about the Hakimi rumors? I think they are legit bcos Matt Law mentioned on some podcast a few months ago that Tuchel was not happy with the production from RWB and he would not be surprised if we make a move for one. Makes even more sense with Tuchel transitioning Reece to RCB late in the season.

I personally dont want one bcos it pretty much blocks Livramento and i really really rate this kid, especially as a RWB.

@figo what are your thoughts on Hakimi's play? I know he is legit, watched him alot at Dortmund, but did not get to see him much at Inter.

The Moroccan youth is shining bright like a deer in headlights. He is a threat going forward., defense will of course improve. Helping conte inter to their serie a, I’m sure tuchel will want the same.
If he goes to you guys, that will also make ziyech a happy camper. Your owner have a lot of ambition to win.
Worth the chance.

True, but the guy isn’t fitting to ole schematics. Woodward, and his team chained him up for his current situation.

Then again, I get it. Y’all just dislike Ole.

I dont dislike Ole, I just think he is abit clueless and neieve at times...

Two examples are Europa finale and the way he treated Donny from the off... There is no reason for the way Donny has been treated, unless Ole really didnt want him in the first place and Woodward just went out and got him anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back