Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS just seen the England squad... 4 RB's and no Lingard, Greenwood or Ben White smh

Ben White can play on the right of back 3, CB or CDM and is a great on the ball player... I thought Southgate's whole thing was versatility???

Maguire and Henderson are injured too... So one of our non existent CM's is already not gonna be firing on full cylinders, I get having him for experience but take that into account went picking the fckn squad... If Maguire could potentially not be fully fit, again should Southgate not take that into account when picking the squad...

Its like me on FIFA just picking all the players with the highest possible rating (4 RBs) and shoehorning them into my squad lol

FFS just seen the England squad... 4 RB's and no Lingard, Greenwood or Ben White smh

Ben White can play on the right of back 3, CB or CDM and is a great on the ball player... I thought Southgate's whole thing was versatility???

Maguire and Henderson are injured too... So one of our non existent CM's is already not gonna be firing on full cylinders, I get having him for experience but take that into account went picking the fckn squad... If Maguire could potentially not be fully fit, again should Southgate not take that into account when picking the squad...

Its like me on FIFA just picking all the players with the highest possible rating (4 RBs) and shoehorning them into my squad lol
Reece James has been great at RCB in the past month. Maybe Southgate is taking that into account. Idk.

he went from a national hero to a "bellend"
giphy.gif

Reece James has been great at RCB in the past month. Maybe Southgate is taking that into account. Idk.

Ughh I dunno what hes thinking... I really rate Cody or Mings that highly tbh I think Mings is well overrated and Cody had one good season and all of a sudden hes some kinda late bloomer like Vardy... I would sooner have White, Tomori, Dunk, Konsa or even Webster over both of them...

The versatility will come from Saka!!! Lol

But in honesty, I don't think we'll see Trent play right back at all through the tourney... Maybe wingback or right of a 3 man midfield

Mayne. Got an arsenal friend who won't stop going on about saka and his versatility.

The man really thinks he should be in the squad ahead of foden, greenwood, grealish etc.... anyone who can play on the wing but sancho. He talks like saka carried arsenaL to the league title.

Smh.

Saka? Tied for first in assist. Fourth in goals scored behind Aubameyang, Lacazette, and Pepe.

Saka was one of the few good players in the squad this season. Only Foden is ahead of him. Medal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back