Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Still time to throw that Euro 96 penalty miss back in his face

Moshiri need to let Brands do his job and let him find a manager. I know it’s his money but we need a plan, not the flavor of the month.

Potter I would be cool with.

Everton fans won't like this, but evidence suggesting the club is something of a springboard for recent managers to go on to bigger and better things is only growing.

First there was Roberto Martinez, now in charge of the No 1 ranked international team in Belgium. Then Ronald Koeman, who for now remains at the helm at Barcelona.

And, after Tuesday's shock quick-paced reunion, Carlo Ancelotti has decided to return to Real Madrid. There's no doubt it leaves a sour taste at Goodison Park

spending >£110m/year is crazy for the results Everton have delivered

Everton fans won't like this, but evidence suggesting the club is something of a springboard for recent managers to go on to bigger and better things is only growing.

First there was Roberto Martinez, now in charge of the No 1 ranked international team in Belgium. Then Ronald Koeman, who for now remains at the helm at Barcelona.

And, after Tuesday's shock quick-paced reunion, Carlo Ancelotti has decided to return to Real Madrid. There's no doubt it leaves a sour taste at Goodison Park

spending >£110m/year is crazy for the results Everton have delivered
We have no plan. Moshiri wants Champions League football and wants a Hollywood name as manager. But he is doing all wrong. We are not bringing any kids up. Our scouting department sucks because they are not doing their job. It’s crazy but when we didn’t have money, Everton was ran better. I know I was in here talking about not having money, but look at the shit we have to deal with.

Shit just triggered me
Batman was such a bitchass muhfucka this movie
You can't go to toe with Superman unless he doesn't want to kill u.
Acting like he can do anything to him.
Even right there with super hearing clark can fly right back around and rip his face off then when would he get to do his superpower of planning every fucking thing that could happen so he can counter it. Shit movie and shit concept

Shit just triggered me
Batman was such a bitchass muhfucka this movie
You can't go to toe with Superman unless he doesn't want to kill u.
Acting like he can do anything to him.
Even right there with super hearing clark can fly right back around and rip his face off then when would he get to do his superpower of planning every fucking thing that could happen so he can counter it. Shit movie and shit concept

It's just a really shit film and that's it. Zack Snyder's a hack director who I just don't have any time for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back