Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh. You probably right 'cause the senior side haven't made noise ina while. I wrote that thinking of the squad that lost to italy in the semis (really good game) They had daley blind, martin-indi, depay, van ginkel etc. thinking it's a regular ting. Both Spain and Italy were loaded with talent.

That's the last euro u21 that I watched.
I think that was the 2013 version, Spain had guys like Thiago, Isco, De Gea, Morata, Koke, Carvajal

VuG3gqF.png

Hope my boys on the WhatsApp group are letting u and @RetroLDN have it. I think we Chelsea fans on here have been too kind.
Bruh u know them niggaz that just be in the group chat but don't be as active as other mans. Them ninjas came for me. I'm like blood I ain't een know u was a chelshit fan, fuck u nigga. Man dem like one day christians man, out the blue they found the church of abramovich.

Even the cats that were solid fans that I gave it up to and congratulated. One dude spent half the day celebrating and the other half slating United like I ain't know what made son happier; his win or our loss.

Then I come in this bitch and u fuckers comparing havertz to fuckin kaka, now reece james is the best rb in the world. It's fuckin peak man 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back