Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like lately, damn near every sports competition is streaming live on YouTube.

Woulda miss some nba playoffs if weren't for youtube reminding me. Just saw the U-21 Euro QFs is on right now.. DIdn't even know that was happening.

Haha, I'm for it he's easily The better DEFENDER! I suspect Tripper would be the player used for going forward
Your perspective on this is very interesting. Coming into this season, I was very confident in him going forward, it was his defense I was very very worried about.

He has grown a lot as a defender this season and with a proper number 9 to get at the end of his crosses, I am not worried about him going forward.

Netherlands always seem to play well in the U21's, their youth level coaching must be systemic
No they have actually been very bad, only qualified once in the previous six tournaments. It's usually Spain who wins it with Germany and Portugal occasionally doing well while France, Holland barely qualifies and England never gets passed the group stages.

Last edited:
No they have actually been very bad, only qualified once in the previous six tournaments. It's usually Spain who wins it with Germany and Portugal occasionally doing well while France, Holland barely qualifies and England never gets passed the group stages.

Sheesh. You probably right 'cause the senior side haven't made noise ina while. I wrote that thinking of the squad that lost to italy in the semis (really good game) They had daley blind, martin-indi, depay, van ginkel etc. thinking it's a regular ting. Both Spain and Italy were loaded with talent.

That's the last euro u21 that I watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back