Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t even care anymore. We are who we are and ain’t shit going to change.

I want to say he got fired. Well Eddie Howe here we come.

Ancelotti is the guy to steady the ship, coach and stfu.
Considering the other contenders for the job (conte, Raul, pochettino, benitez), he seems the logical option.

Everton players let him down at times this season, Eddie Howe ain't a bad shout... But he's someone I heard who don't know how to manage big players or big egos... So depending on how Everton players react to his methods, it could either be great or a car crash

Word of warning, keep him away from the transfers! Liverpool been fleecing teams and managers like Howe with their overinflated prices for their riff raff!

I honestly don’t want Eddie Howe. But knowing at least Kenwright, he is going with the safe pick. I’m starting to get to the point that we are going to stay where we are.

I post win, lose or draw...
I honestly don’t want Eddie Howe. But knowing at least Kenwright, he is going with the safe pick. I’m starting to get to the point that we are going to stay where we are.

They saying it’s Nuno to yo club

I don’t even care anymore. We are who we are and ain’t shit going to change.

You needed a manager of Carlo's calibre once the stadium is built. While you're at Goodison your potential is always going to be limited. You showed the right ambition just bad timing

Eddie Howe is so overrated... Everton need a manager who has some top flight silverware to get the team a winning mentality...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back