Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know whether Zidane was speaking in his feelings or quotes were taken out of context etc, but he should know what the deal is already.

Everyone nowadays talk about Roman and Chelsea in their ruthlessness with managers but there is no club more so than Real Madrid.

Del bosque won la liga in 2003, within a week later got sacked. Zidane was part of that squad, florentino Pérez was president too.
Del bosque had also prior to that won 2 champions league in the 4 years he was there from 1999.

I always said he should have never come back to Madrid once he done the treble champions league back to back. No manager or club had ever done this in history... Go out on that high otherwise you'll always be fighting against the expectations you set out

I don't know whether Zidane was speaking in his feelings or quotes were taken out of context etc, but he should know what the deal is already.

Everyone nowadays talk about Roman and Chelsea in their ruthlessness with managers but there is no club more so than Real Madrid.

Del bosque won la liga in 2003, within a week later got sacked. Zidane was part of that squad, florentino Pérez was president too.
Del bosque had also prior to that won 2 champions league in the 4 years he was there from 1999.

I always said he should have never come back to Madrid once he done the treble champions league back to back. No manager or club had ever done this in history... Go out on that high otherwise you'll always be fighting against the expectations you set out

Real talk. I'm pretty certain I said the same thing at the time that Zizou should duck out of Real Madrid after doing the Champions League treble. Hanging around longer than necessary was always going to end in tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back