Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching that Spurs documentary last night, its actually a really dope watch...

Its interesting seeing how the players act behind the scenes with each other, they seem alot more relatable...

I laughed when the players were having breaki when talking about Jose coming in and Harry Winks was talking to his table like yo we are gonna have to work extra hard and focus more on tactics now... Its was like kids gossiping at a school lunch table, then when Jose arrived its was like they were meeting their new teacher lol

Last edited:
Sarr and sancho in the same sentence??
View attachment 359509

No
Woodward is playing chess while u all are playing checkers.

giphy.gif

Guy looks over the moon to be back

He's gonna light the fucking league up. Can't believe there are people doubting this guy. IMO he's only really had 'injury' issues because the situation got so bad there. Motivated in England? Shit Spurs might actually get top 4 now!

He's gonna light the fucking league up. Can't believe there are people doubting this guy. IMO he's only really had 'injury' issues because the situation got so bad there. Motivated in England? Shit Spurs might actually get top 4 now!

I don't think people are doubting him. In terms of Utd is an expensive risk following the Sanchez saga. If it turns out like Sanchez it will hurt Spurs for a long time.

Put it like this, Spurs are paying £20m for a loan of one season. Liverpool paid £20m for Thiago on a 3 year contract and 2 years younger than Bale. Its great if it works, but if it's another Sanches situation it will be seen as a fail.

I wish him all the best and hope he lights up the PL for the good of football.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back