Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodward is playing chess while u all are playing checkers.

giphy.gif

Of course. Business men up to their tricks. He can choose a better player that is atleast close to sancho class if thru.

Is Sarr even good, the headless chicken attacker? Sometimes,

1390D54B-F284-4283-BD9C-B55833915FFD.gif

I don't think people are doubting him. In terms of Utd is an expensive risk following the Sanchez saga. If it turns out like Sanchez it will hurt Spurs for a long time.

Put it like this, Spurs are paying £20m for a loan of one season. Liverpool paid £20m for Thiago on a 3 year contract and 2 years younger than Bale. Its great if it works, but if it's another Sanches situation it will be seen as a fail.

I wish him all the best and hope he lights up the PL for the good of football.
What? Lol more people are doubting him than expecting him to do what I think he will. Plus all transfers are risks. There's no guarantee Sancho would work out for us, but when you have world class quality the chances of a man being a success is higher. Bale for Man Utd on a one season loan for 20 mil is chump change for us. It would have been nothing like the Sanchez situation.

Anyway all our rivals have strengthened meaningfully and we're sat looking like dickheads lol. Van de Beek is fine for depth but this transfer window (once again) has been woeful. I'm not one of these pessimistic fans but I don't think we finish in the top 4 this year.

Actually a smart signing if they get him for cheap. A quality player not good enough to be a starter but more than good enough to fill in when required and will be happy to play that role.

Lol Julien ain't even a United fan and he's furious. I can't even be bothered to get mad anymore. At this stage it is what it is. We know we have incompetents running the club. Better get used to mediocrity.

These asians really fucked some shit up mayne
And everyone except them too ill-disciplined to handle it

These asians really fucked some shit up mayne
And everyone except them too ill-disciplined to handle it
Lmao i was speaking to a friend in Korea she was like yeah COVID is rising here we are very concerned we had 300 cases last week. We have 3k (fake numbers) a day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back