Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell Spurs are really getting Bale. Even under this version of Mourinho Bale with Kane and Son can't fail. All that space he's gonna make available for Kane. The United board make me sick!
Didn't particularly want bale
He is a baller but scared of the injuries(especially with our medical staff)
Just very telling about this transfer season when tottingham can nyam man food to 2 players.

Hoping for the best but we might become 6 god again
Sigh as a man utd fan pain ..
...Nada. It's bullshit. They can't sign players to improve the XI or the squad depth 'cause they have difficulty finding buyers for their average players with high wages, some on long-term contracts i.e. Phil Jones (3 years left!!), Rojo.

Bale, i get not signing him; past his prime, injury-prone, has to play in a high-intensity league and also on high wages.

Reguilon, however should be signed even with the buy-back clause, because he's clearly a better option at LB than Shaw. If his value increases and RM sign him back, that will likely coincide with United playing well and having better success in league & cup comps.

This will be a far better appeal to other top players, than the prestige & allure of the United name/brand. So their desired replacement for Reguilon will be a more realistic target.

Having an injury-prone Shaw, who's underwhelming going forward and decent defensively, isn't likely to produce a better end result in league & cup comps than in last season.
200.gif

tenor.gif

OT:

I was to late to pre order a ps5 smh, shits already sold out over here and next badges will hit the streets in march.

Might have to hit up a mediamarkt in a German border town this November, that Demons Souls remake looks legit.

I can't believe people are comfortable paying 70 for games I must be poor or cheap lol

Lol that 70 ain't looking so bad once u have a wive n kid fam and end up paying 40 per person to get into the Dutch equivalent of Disney - fucking Efteling even charges 10e something for parking - or 70 to get into a zoo and all that shit is without food and gas.

The new xbox might be something for you though, they're introducing Gamepass, a gaming stream service - basically Netflix but than you get to play the latest games - which would get u mad games for next to nothing.

Lol that 70 ain't looking so bad once u have a wive n kid fam and end up paying 40 per person to get into the Dutch equivalent of Disney - fucking Efteling even charges 10e something for parking - or 70 to get into a zoo and all that shit is without food and gas.

The new xbox might be something for you though, they're introducing Gamepass, a gaming stream service - basically Netflix but than you get to play the latest games - which would get u mad games for next to nothing.
Lmao yeah I think I'm going to go down the game pass route ....next year though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back