Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcelo over Cole? Not for me. Also Sneijder gotta go too for Fab or Essien
Also Etoo shouldn't be there if we bein' real
Goddamn Sneijder AND Etoo disrespect!?! Treble winners you know. Etoo from his prime can never be argued. Back to back trebles with two different clubs? Sheeeeit. Ill take him over Di Maria all day and twice on Sunday.

I always wanted Sneijder at Man Utd. Wesley in his prime was a baller supreme.

Guardiola's team would win though. Xavi and Iniesta helped by Messi is not to be fucked with.

Goddamn Sneijder AND Etoo disrespect!?! Treble winners you know. Etoo from his prime can never be argued. Back to back trebles with two different clubs? Sheeeeit. Ill take him over Di Maria all day and twice on Sunday.

Guardiola's team would win though. Xavi and Iniesta helped by Messi is not to be fucked with.
They are all elite players but eto time with Jose even though he won the treble he wasn't the Barca eto If that make sense I think it's just based on their time with Jose

They are all elite players but eto time with Jose even though he won the treble he wasn't the Barca eto If that make sense I think it's just based on their time with Jose
I hear ya but he was still 90% which I would still take over Di Maria, as good as he was. It's not just Etoo's talent but his will to win as well. Elite mentality as well as talent.

I hear ya but he was still 90% which I would still take over Di Maria, as good as he was. It's not just Etoo's talent but his will to win as well. Elite mentality as well as talent.
I get that eto came on as a left back against Barca lol and done the job well.

It would be interesting to see what Jose would pick.

Some disrespect I was never a deco fan

Sneijder had one top season sorry bro he doesn't make the cut. Etoo is calm but he has to be in place or Dider or Ibra. No way he should be on the right of any all time side

Didn't particularly want bale
He is a baller but scared of the injuries(especially with our medical staff)
Just very telling about this transfer season when tottingham can nyam man food to 2 players.

Hoping for the best but we might become 6 god again

Soo...
Man united fans...
What is your board doing?

...Nada. It's bullshit. They can't sign players to improve the XI or the squad depth 'cause they have difficulty finding buyers for their average players with high wages, some on long-term contracts i.e. Phil Jones (3 years left!!), Rojo.

Bale, i get not signing him; past his prime, injury-prone, has to play in a high-intensity league and also on high wages.

Reguilon, however should be signed even with the buy-back clause, because he's clearly a better option at LB than Shaw. If his value increases and RM sign him back, that will likely coincide with United playing well and having better success in league & cup comps.

This will be a far better appeal to other top players, than the prestige & allure of the United name/brand. So their desired replacement for Reguilon will be a more realistic target.

Having an injury-prone Shaw, who's underwhelming going forward and decent defensively, isn't likely to produce a better end result in league & cup comps than in last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back