Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool can't even get Thiago over the line lol... Baby steps!

I know you don’t believe that...again I refer to the Spurs doc where Levy clearly states that majority of clubs wait until the last week of the window because you could make savings on transfers...even if its a couple of mil.

Thiago will end up at Pool..I think

These players have noooooo personality other than good training session... Bad result today but we will do our best next match there's no way we are getting a real ins and outs we are getting what they want us to see

Lol she had a baby in may. The fact she playing ball is incredibly crazy

GOAT for having a baby and coming back like she had two weeks in Ibiza. Still playing for the Spuds though.

WSL is becoming the league now to go to. I can see the Prem attempting to take over it from the FA at some point.

GOAT for having a baby and coming back like she had two weeks in Ibiza. Still playing for the Spuds though.

WSL is becoming the league now to go to. I can see the Prem attempting to take over it from the FA at some point.
The league is still mad divided got Chelsea arsenal city man united are making the right steps but the rest have no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back