Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure facts yo. I might go that route and go for that box because I don’t look at tv like that, at all. Subscriptions will have mufukas accustom to paying extra bills cuz it looks small, but by the end of the fiscal year, them shits adds up

I don’t pay for any sport channel, all a bunch of rinsing cunts.

I’ll occasionally pay Ppv for boxing if I’m worried about being able to locate a stream.

otherwise I stream anything I wanna see, can get any game most of the time with little effort.

Pure facts yo. I might go that route and go for that box because I don’t look at tv like that, at all. Subscriptions will have mufukas accustom to paying extra bills cuz it looks small, but by the end of the fiscal year, them shits adds up
I know this one cat that was paying over 2 hunna a month on cable and couldn't see shit so he had to watch chelshit highlights on youtube.
I'll be gat damn

Fuck all dat

I don’t pay for any sport channel, all a bunch of rinsing cunts.

I’ll occasionally pay Ppv for boxing if I’m worried about being able to locate a stream.

otherwise I stream anything I wanna see, can get any game most of the time with little effort.
I’m in the same boat. I was paying 1780 for cable and Internet and would barely find any of the games. Only EPL in NBC. I’d have to buy other channels individually for 5 more dollars a pop for Série A and La Liga.

I cut my cable and now I just have an IPTV box that I watch American channels and I’ve got all the UK joint plus BEIN sport which plays all of the different leagues.

I heard this new shit they have now is nonsense, the first week there wasn’t even rewind capabilities or any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back