Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

@Mknight

Mayne, I got fox sports channel subscription, fucking Comcast triple trash package, ESPN +, just to see football games, and they still ain’t consistently showing games. On god, that’s all I want to see.
I got Spectrum and I’m doing the same thing. I just don’t have BeIn Sports.

I got Spectrum and I’m doing the same thing. I just don’t have BeIn Sports.
Word. Does spectrum show EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga, and a couple NFL games? If they does, I’m clipping a couple subscriptions, rolling to Spectrum.

What is up with the kits this season? I just seen Juventus orange kit and they might have just taken the title for worst kit, off of man UTD this season.
I like that jersey I'm bout to get one. I rock with that orange
Not fucking with that zebra shit unless these niggaz ball out and get sancho....even then I prolly still won't cop
Shit is trash

Mayne, I got fox sports channel subscription, fucking Comcast triple trash package, ESPN +, just to see football games, and they still ain’t consistently showing games. On god, that’s all I want to see.
I refuse to be apart of that circus.
These scamming ass yankee stations always getting over on people tryna watch football

My homies be buying them boxes that get u channels from europe to the middle east

I refuse to be apart of that circus.
These scamming ass yankee stations always getting over on people tryna watch football

My homies be buying them boxes that get u channels from europe to the middle east

Pure facts yo. I might go that route and go for that box because I don’t look at tv like that, at all. Subscriptions will have mufukas accustom to paying extra bills cuz it looks small, but by the end of the fiscal year, them shits adds up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back