Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in the same boat. I was paying 1780 for cable and Internet and would barely find any of the games. Only EPL in NBC. I’d have to buy other channels individually for 5 more dollars a pop for Série A and La Liga.

I cut my cable and now I just have an IPTV box that I watch American channels and I’ve got all the UK joint plus BEIN sport which plays all of the different leagues.

I heard this new shit they have now is nonsense, the first week there wasn’t even rewind capabilities or any of that.

IPTV Box. Is it any one of these::

29F34E9D-1544-45BA-A085-ECD3188F9F6C.png 5FCCA419-6A44-4CB2-AF9F-71C5087831C7.png 768949A3-89E8-4167-ACDB-378372D1FF82.png

Look at Kylian God bless him. Giving the Man Utd board a year to get right after the Sancho debacle. They'll still fuck it up.
I said pre season, Spurs will have a shocker and Jose will leave halfway through...
Lmao I said this when he was APPOINTED! I'm sure the receipts are in the old thread. He will be gone by Xmas was my original prediction. You have to give him time to start complaining about Levy and lack of dunds first. He's now a garbage manager with a garbage team. At least he has his trophies to fall back on. Spurs on the other hand...

That man is coming into my FPL team for Trent. Now Carlo has got himself a proper midfield there should be more clean sheets too.

Have u given up on getting Sancho? I still think u get him. If not before the deadline, definitely in January when u are in 10th place behind Spurs.

This is a very likely situation. From getting Sancho in Jan to being 10th behind Spurs!!

Reactions: GNS
Liverpool can't afford him. It's a city united level signing.

Seems true, although I don't believe they have no money. I think it's shrewd business from their owners.

I feel Liverpool could be in, if they sell Mane or Salah, that's 100m + to go towards Mbappe.

Have u given up on getting Sancho? I still think u get him. If not before the deadline, definitely in January when u are in 10th place behind Spurs.
The incompetence of this board is staggering. I personally no longer think we'll get him but the board probably think that due to COVID they can lowball Dortmund. Even if we get him, the fact that he wasn't signed in time for the start of the season is idiotic in itself.

I was watching the Spurs doc last night and found it interesting how players, manager and even Levy don't know what's going on with transfers until the last minute. Found it insightful. They literally watch Sky Sports News like the rest of us.

When Erikson went to Inter, them man found out on Sky. Also the comment from Levy at just how hard it is to get transfers done are and the top 6 teams are all shopping from a very small pool of players.

A record deal like Sancho was never going to happen quickly, if it does happen it will be a feat for Utd.

The incompetence of this board is staggering. I personally no longer think we'll get him but the board probably think that due to COVID they can lowball Dortmund. Even if we get him, the fact that he wasn't signed in time for the start of the season is idiotic in itself.

Nah. If we signed Sancho before this week, he would only have started training with our boys this week. Why buy him in when he needs a pre season which he has done with Dortmund? Plus we have saved over a month in his wages which is over a milli.

It either happens this week or it will happen in the last week in the window. If at all.

I agree with how incompetent our board is tho...but there may be a method in the madness with not signing him to early.

Nah. If we signed Sancho before this week, he would only have started training with our boys this week. Why buy him in when he needs a pre season which he has done with Dortmund? Plus we have saved over a month in his wages which is over a milli.

It either happens this week or it will happen in the last week in the window. If at all.

I agree with how incompetent our board is tho...but there may be a method in the madness with not signing him to early.
Ed Woodward!?! Is that you? I got words for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back