Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Werner was cool. Busy. Kante was dope, James grew into it. The three AM ting didn't bang at all. Lmao no wingers on the pitch and Barkley came on before Callum, Frank must not fancy him.

Lamptey was quality. He looked good every time I saw him last season

I heard Chelsea wanna loan out CHO...
Bit hilarious if true, considering how much they tried to keep him from going to Bayern

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Ayo, I like Werner, he’s not afraid to try some things and he’s always hustling
Werner was really impressive. Hopefully his teammates figure out how to get him the ball correctly (timng and angles), especially RLC (smh). Havertz had the best pass to set him up, unfortunately most of his excellent movement was wasted.

This song is pretty eerie as one of Morrison's brothers was murdered a couple months ago...

The tune goes hard though, peep Mark Nobble and Declan Rice in the video, well random seeing Mark Nobble in drill video lol

'The ends is snake infested most men value money more than friendship'

'Blood might make you related but where Im from loyalty makes you family'

Last edited:
Here is the easiest way to understand Lampard's thinking when it comes to the formation he chooses (mostly btw 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and 3-4-3). Most important and maybe the only deciding factor is HE WANTS TO PLAY MOUNT. Everything else works off from there.

Here is the easiest way to understand Lampard's thinking when it comes to the formation he chooses (mostly btw 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and 3-4-3). Most important and maybe the only deciding factor is HE WANTS TO PLAY MOUNT. Everything else works off from there.
Sunday will be interesting ziyech situation is very unfortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back