Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Super League went about this is crazy, its like Florentino Perez they used his mate Dave as the P.R and marketing department to save money...

Oh, its let just drop this bomb of announcement about global elitist football league during a global pandemic and recession when people and clubs are strugling to stay afloat...

Lets also just give no explanation, just tell people this happening lol

If they had given some kind of 5 year plan about racial and gender inclusion, helping grassroots and giving back to communities it probably wouldnt have had such a bad backlash...

But it was like, 'Fck you everyone we have announcement to make, yeah we are off to make our own elite league, fck your small scummy clubs... oh yeah, fck the kids too, they arnt having of this money either'...

I wrongly took shots at City yesterday and I was wrong.

Its clear that the Glazers, Woodward and FSG with Kroenke on the side are responsible for this.

My bad @Mknight

@Utd fans, this is why top 4 and a cup trophy (not CL) is all we can hope for.

Woodward and the Glazers are even worse than what I thought. Some greedy fucks. It wouldn’t be so bad if they wanted to win everything but they don’t. Top 4 really is enough.

Its clear that the Glazers, Woodward and FSG with Kroenke on the side are responsible for this.

My bad @Mknight

Woodward and the Glazers are even worse than what I thought. Some greedy fucks. It wouldn’t be so bad if they wanted to win everything but they don’t. Top 4 really is enough.
Perez is who I'm hearing is the spearhead followed by roark jr....I mean ed woodward, it doesn't really matter anyway. We here now and all of them that are in it holds responsibility.

Them guys were clever making Perez be President cause they can distance themselves from his outlandish quotes so easily.

Nah, not sure if I buy him being the brains this just a way out for him. Madrid got debt too...

My bad @Mknight

Kroenke wants the money for his stadium in Inglewood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back