Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop it.
Y’all really need to look into the history of how the premier league was founded.
I mean I’m opposed to the European Super league but the premier league really set the blueprint for what is happening today.

A group of clubs that want to form their own breakaway league in order to negotiate their own TV deals and generate as much income as than can. Why doesn’t that sound familiar to anyone?

Y’all really need to look into the history of how the premier league was founded.
I mean I’m opposed to the European Super league but the premier league really set the blueprint for what is happening today.

A group of clubs that want to form their own breakaway league in order to negotiate their own TV deals and generate as much income as than can. Why doesn’t that sound familiar to anyone?
It's different isn't it? The old football League was in a terrible place for many reasons.

You remember when the premier League proposed an extra league game abroad? I don't understand why everyone was so outraged about that. They should bring it back

The fans won this imo, the outrage has put the owners in their place...

The American owners now know what the football clubs mean to the fans and communities... I bet they still thought fck the fans just get it done but realised how bad they were looking commercially...

Football isnt the NBA, NFL, MLB etc like you cant move a club from LA to St Louis, its just not the same, some of these football clubs are almost as old as America ffs lol... Though I wouldnt be surprised if The Glaziers asked if they could relocate United to London lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back