Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...this is looking like a power play by the Americans to force UEFA hand. It might be genius. I’m seeing stories of a deal by UEFA to equal the SL initial 6 billion injection. I mean...if Woodward can secure the investment for the SL there is no reason why UEFA can’t secure a similar deal..is there?

At the end of the day something needs to happen and it will because football is becoming unsustainable.

Lmao A. Madrid just pulled out. Glazers must be seething right now...

City next.

Edit: Now Barca!!

It’s done...lmao & smh. Badly executed. Especially putting the face of it as Perez...amateurish even.

Last edited:

City next.

It’s done...lmao & smh. Badly executed. Especially putting the face of it as Perez...amateurish even.
Where u getting your news?

Heard arsenal is out

City next.

Perez has more power in football than anyone else in United lol. Manu fans are hyping up Woodward now 🤣

You yankees and you're ilk need to stay tf away from football.
Capitalist scum
Talk to the capitalist actually trying to do this shit, my guy. I actually enjoy the sport and I just watch casually. It has way more integrity than the NBA and NFL and at least I can get through half the game without being flooded with commercials. I'd rather watch teams get relegated and have to claw their way back to the top than have to watch them 'tank' because they want high draft picks.

Talk to the capitalist actually trying to do this shit, my guy. I actually enjoy the sport and I just watch casually. It has way more integrity than the NBA and NFL and at least I can get through half the game without being flooded with commercials. I'd rather watch teams get relegated and have to claw their way back to the top than have to watch them 'tank' because they want high draft picks.
Calm down fam...it’s just jokes...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back