Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then put him in Fred's position.....he'll have more freedom to control the ball from a deeper position- like Pogba....
Yes, but that means not utilising his skills to the fullest extent. That shouldn't be the case, when signing players. Unless Solskjaer decides to play 4-3-3 and that's out of the question because of the CBs.

Yes, but that means not utilising his skills to the fullest extent. That shouldn't be the case, when signing players. Unless Solskjaer decides to play 4-3-3 and that's out of the question because of the CBs.
They didn't need to get him in the first place is what I am getting at.......He was better left in Ajax.

likkle fassie.....there's no friendship on forums doofus....
Lol @ fassie
Tbf most of us have been posting together for years
So even tho we aren't irl friends, there's enough of a familiarity where people on here will talk shit and not take it personal. I understand your new and not looking for friends but people gonna crack jokes in here, just the vibez.

Lol @ fassie
So even tho we aren't irl friends, there's enough of a familiarity where people on here will talk shit and not take it personal. I understand your new and not looking for friends but people gonna crack jokes in here, just the vibez.
I don't take anything in life personally....I just prefer the sports forum on this site than the other ones I usually frequent, that's all....

Last edited:
Lol @ fassie

SOME posters take it personal!

???

Lol some of you been talking so long you have seen your team's fall off and you're talking about the old days

I remember when United, Chelsea and Arsenal were actually GOAT teams and going for the title every year (mainly united and chelsea tbf) and posters were really going at eachother lol... Now we kind of accept we are all mediocre and take the piss abit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back