Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I’m at work and not watching the game. My wife and girls probably would have kicked me out the house by now.

What's with you and your asshole comments? like I told other dude, I'm not into the bromance shit........you got teeter-totter boy toheeb for that....

I tried to tell folks dude was coming in here guns blazing for no reason... I ain't taking sides if yall want to keyboard bash it out, go ahead, but this ain't shottas na dawg cool your breeze. You live in Canada man you suppose to be chill.

I tried to tell folks dude was coming in here guns blazing for no reason... I ain't taking sides if yall want to keyboard bash it out, go ahead, but this ain't shottas na dawg cool your breeze. You live in Canada man you suppose to be chill.
Been unseasonably not as cold of a winter than what we are accustomed.......shottas is still alright with me, prefer third world cop more......at least there is a scene where they're playing kick ball while campbell watches as he drinks a heineken.

Been unseasonably not as cold of a winter than what we are accustomed.......shottas is still alright with me, prefer third world cop more......at least there is a scene where they're playing kick ball while campbell watches as he drinks a heineken.

You and @Northside7 should chop it up y’all probably on the same street or something. He will say you ain’t seen him outside because of covid but it’s really because of arteta.

I hope Everton go out in the next round as well. Them cats celebrate beating Spurs in ‘95 fa cup semifinal more than they do winning the whole thing in 1995. That shit is crazy.

I hope Everton go out in the next round as well. Them cats celebrate beating Spurs in ‘95 fa cup semifinal more than they do winning the whole thing in 1995. That shit is crazy.
I remember that game vividly.
Shit stood out for me cause that's the first time I've seen so many niggaz become everton fans out the blue(bars). Amokachi was a folk hero aroun my endz......its years later I figured out that mad people prolly just hated united. Never heard a nigga say he was an everton b4 all my years in Jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back