Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm serious about my vocation, I sure would (if it's healthy and won't cause long-term health issues). I can't sit back and watch people with talents; less, equal or slightly superior to mine, overlap me due their ruthleness. Shiet, Barry Bonds was set for the HOF and still decided to the same, after seeing others take illegal substances (and strive) in a league that knowingly turned a blind eye.

I know a pro boxer, an amateur boxer (could easily turn pro but he's not as committed) and a Team GB TnF athlete, that's a question I'll certainly pose to them, in-person... Given their relatively limited sporting accomplishments, I sure hope they don't/didn't.

Im thinking the same, man... Think how much effort and dedication you have to put in, literally sacrifice your life to make it... Then seeing other athletes take your spot because your not onit would just do me in...

Loads of fighters were taking gear, both pharma and underground lab stuff when I was boxing, proper rife in the gyms Ive boxed in...

Ive never asked a pro fighter if theyre on gear, you can normally tell and its kind of taboo, they know, you know but its like dont ask and make me lie haha

How tf everyone so casual while this nigga buck naked jerking off?? WTF!!!

View attachment 461521
I aint clicking on that shit. As soon as Retro said it's some alphabet shit i said to myself I'll have to find out by osmosis lol

As far as the PEDs i wouldnt be able to do it. Knowing all the athletes who's hearts ended up giving up on them in their 40s and 50s fuck that. I'd rather have them years with my kid and future kids.

I aint clicking on that shit. As soon as Retro said it's some alphabet shit i said to myself I'll have to find out by osmosis lol

As far as the PEDs i wouldnt be able to do it. Knowing all the athletes who's hearts ended up giving up on them in their 40s and 50s fuck that. I'd rather have them years with my kid and future kids.

I think thats more pre 90s PEDs or blatant abusers, like weightlifters etc with real issues...

We would be seeing high profile track n field, pro 'soccer', NBA and fighters dropping down dead if thats the case...

When was the last high profile pro athlete with serious health issues, that could be attributed to PEDs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back