Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a great and insightful read... Der Spiegel keep dropping BANGERS!

Clicked on the other links and the Der Spiegel interview with former WADA President was good too, didn't know Marion Jones had over 160 tests and was NEVER positive (that blew my mind!), of course she would lie on the stand and say she never took illegal-substances. This was also eye-opening...

SPIEGEL: Do you believe that Bolt is clean?

Pound: I would rather not answer that question. Generally speaking everyone now has doubts when an athlete who has never stood out before suddenly excels himself.

SPIEGEL: No independent doping tests are carried out in Jamaica. Why not?

Pound: We created a regional anti-doping agency for the Caribbean. I do not know what degree of out-of-competition tests were performed.

SPIEGEL: Couldn't WADA force it to?

Pound: No. But the IOC can rule that countries that do not stick to the rules are excluded from the Olympic Games.

Given all the info, I've read. Bolt is suspect, for real-for real.

BASKETBALL: LeBron and other NBA Players names were on the Biogenesis ledger but unlike Hockey, the NBA didn't take action. Chris Paul (the Players Association President) had been telling the NBA, for some time to not test for certain illegal-substances, imagine that. LeBron has also had noticeable drastic changes in body mass and definition between off-seasons in the past.. but the cash-cow/star figure in these sports won't be exposed, at least not whilst they're still active, that's for sure... too much money would be lost from the public losing trust in it's integrity, particularly those that rely heavily on TV deals.

BOXING: Something people tend to forget or omit, probably 'cause the media turned a blind eye to it, is that Floyyd openly requested Manny take a WADA test before agreeing to a fight. Not sure how strong of an influence it was but Shane Mosley, shortly after his fight with Manny, told Floyyd to make that request as he felt Manny was on something. Manny went up numerous weight classes and gained increase in power and stamina and retained his speed... that's abnormal, inhuman.

I'm taking definitely taking Track and Field athletes off any 'greatest' list from here on. For a long time, I've felt all sporting organisations were corrupt, it makes sense for majority of the athletes to be corrupt too.

Yeah its a crazy read, whenever the subject comes up and people say 'so and so' isnt on PEDs, I just give them this interview and tell them nearly EVERY top athlete is on PEDs...

Memo made his own tailor made PEDs in his own lab for athletes lol how mad is that??? And the more money you have to spend, the better your chances are of not getting caught... So if you have a shoe/top athletic company deal, like Nike (salazar) etc they can basically guaranty you dont get caught...

With the NBA, look at how skinny come of the centres and power forwards are when they come in the league, then within an off season they look like The Rock lol But its not all about body shape, its endurance and recovery too, look at how many games NBA players have to play and the sport is so exhausting to too, if they did take PEDs they would probably break down (or the game would be slower)... I dont know how they could play so often without recovery PEDs...

I think Floyd was on them too, that WADA banned IV in his arm was suspect as hell but Manny and boxing needed that fight, so no way it was gonna get called off... Especially in Vegas...

This is where boxing and boxing fans are so contradictory they hang fighters how to dry and righteous when they fail a test but turn a blind eye at everyone else who doesnt get caught...

Yeah its a crazy read, whenever the subject comes up and people say 'so and so' isnt on PEDs, I just give them this interview and tell them nearly EVERY top athlete is on PEDs...

Memo made his own tailor made PEDs in his own lab for athletes lol how mad is that??? And the more money you have to spend, the better your chances are of not getting caught... So if you have a shoe/top athletic company deal, like Nike (salazar) etc they can basically guaranty you dont get caught...

With the NBA, look at how skinny come of the centres and power forwards are when they come in the league, then within an off season they look like The Rock lol But its not all about body shape, its endurance and recovery too, look at how many games NBA players have to play and the sport is so exhausting to too, if they did take PEDs they would probably break down (or the game would be slower)... I dont know how they could play so often without recovery PEDs...

I think Floyd was on them too, that WADA banned IV in his arm was suspect as hell but Manny and boxing needed that fight, so no way it was gonna get called off... Especially in Vegas...

This is where boxing and boxing fans are so contradictory they hang fighters how to dry and righteous when they fail a test but turn a blind eye at everyone else who doesnt get caught...

Just googled it, first time hearing about it... I've watched all of Floyyd's fight live since 2004, except the one with Manny, still haven't watched it. Felt the outcome was predictable, so I didn't even show any interest whatsoever in it's build-up.

This partly the reason I say I'm not a fan, 'cause I don't have blinders and try to be as objective as humanly possible, even with athletes and teams I like watching.
... No sacred cows.

This was a great and insightful read... Der Spiegel keep dropping BANGERS!

Clicked on the other links and the Der Spiegel interview with former WADA President was good too, didn't know Marion Jones had over 160 tests and was NEVER positive (that blew my mind!), of course she would lie on the stand and say she never took illegal-substances. This was also eye-opening...

SPIEGEL: Do you believe that Bolt is clean?

Pound: I would rather not answer that question. Generally speaking everyone now has doubts when an athlete who has never stood out before suddenly excels himself.

SPIEGEL: No independent doping tests are carried out in Jamaica. Why not?

Pound: We created a regional anti-doping agency for the Caribbean. I do not know what degree of out-of-competition tests were performed.

SPIEGEL: Couldn't WADA force it to?

Pound: No. But the IOC can rule that countries that do not stick to the rules are excluded from the Olympic Games.

Given all the info, I've read. Bolt is suspect, for real-for real.

BASKETBALL: LeBron and other NBA Players names were on the Biogenesis ledger but unlike Hockey, the NBA didn't take action. Chris Paul (the Players Association President) had been telling the NBA, for some time to not test for certain illegal-substances, imagine that. LeBron has also had noticeable drastic changes in body mass and definition between late-season and start of the next season in the past.. but the cash-cow/star figure in these sports won't be exposed, at least not whilst they're still active, that's for sure... too much money would be lost from the public losing trust in it's integrity, particularly those that rely heavily on TV deals.

BOXING: Something people tend to forget or omit, probably 'cause the media turned a blind eye to it, is that Floyyd openly requested Manny take a WADA test before agreeing to a fight. Not sure how strong of an influence it was but Shane Mosley, shortly after his fight with Manny, told Floyyd to make that request as he felt Manny was on something. Manny went up numerous weight classes and gained increase in power and stamina and retained his speed... that's abnormal, inhuman.

I'm definitely taking Track and Field athletes off any 'greatest' list from here on. For a long time, I've felt all sporting organisations were corrupt, it makes sense for majority of the athletes to be corrupt too.
No point in discrimintating against TnF athletes. Just watch Icarus on Netflix (top 3 Netflix doc IMO) and i think you'll find it impossible to draw any other conclusion than all elite sport is dirty. The stakes are just too damn high.

How could a youth coach instructs boys to carry out such roughhouse tactics.

Both the ref and FA are complicit by not taking any disciplinary actions... sickening shit.
Hazard and Messi been getting kicked their career.

Also that was the instructions when people played arsenal was to kick them and them and everyone said it's a man's game arsenal should be tougher.

No point in discrimintating against TnF athletes. Just watch Icarus on Netflix (top 3 Netflix doc IMO) and i think you'll find it impossible to draw any other conclusion than all elite sport is dirty. The stakes are just too damn high.
I'll check it out soon.

You're right though, it's not necessarily about the lack of stringent testing by TnF governing bodies but the fact that the illegal substances are undetectable... so any athlete from any sport can be easily be crooked.

Hazard and Messi been getting kicked their career.

Also that was the instructions when people played arsenal was to kick them and them and everyone said it's a man's game arsenal should be tougher.

I know that.. but this is youth level, that should never be of tactical focus. The guys haven't reached full maturity, leg breaks and injuries would more detrimental.

I'll check it out soon.

You're right though, it's not necessarily about the lack of stringent testing by TnF governing bodies but the fact that the illegal substances are undetectable... so any athlete from any sport can be easily be crooked.

Thats the thing, the stakes are SO high, especially in track and field were you have 6-8 seconds to essentially make or break your career, make millions, go the Olympics etc or go back to a day job...

On top of that, shoe sponsors send you to a 'camp' and I guess you play dumb and take and do what ever your S&C gives you...

99% of the time you probably get away with doping, its the athletes that are disposable with out the budget to get tailor made PEDs or major sponsor backing that get caught...

Heres a question for everyone, if you were a pro athlete, would you take PEDs??? Has anyone ever taken them???

Personally, Ive never taken roids or any PEDs... Im not against them though and you still need to work hard get any benefit from them...

Alot of my boys take them (just to look good) but as Im paro and fancy administering them myself (or one of my boys administering them) Ive never gone down that route...

I almost did a couple years ago though, I was smashing the gym and put on 2.5 stone naturally, which i was gassed about (im 6'2 so struggle with putting on weight) but I hit a plateau and coulndt put anymore muscle or weight on... I ended up doing my rotator cuff in the end, lost my weight as I couldnt train and havnt been able to get back to that level since... Ive had injury after injury for last 2 years which has pissed me off and fckd my training up completely...

Anyways, when I finally get back training properly again, I might go the Dr. and have my testosterone levels checked and try blag some test boosters, if they say no I'll prob take some natural herbal testosterone boosters...

But if I was an elite athlete and I had a personal Dr. looking after me, administering PEDs, taking my blood every week, checking my organs etc I probably would take them... I think you have too to compete...

Heres a question for everyone, if you were a pro athlete, would you take PEDs??? Has anyone ever taken them???

Personally, Ive never taken roids or any PEDs... Im not against them though and you still need to work hard get any benefit from them...

Alot of my boys take them (just to look good) but as Im paro and fancy administering them myself (or one of my boys administering them) Ive never gone down that route...

I almost did a couple years ago though, I was smashing the gym and put on 2.5 stone naturally, which i was gassed about (im 6'2 so struggle with putting on weight) but I hit a plateau and coulndt put anymore muscle or weight on... I ended up doing my rotator cuff in the end, lost my weight as I couldnt train and havnt been able to get back to that level since... Ive had injury after injury for last 2 years which has pissed me off and fckd my training up completely...

Anyways, when I finally get back training properly again, I might go the Dr. and have my testosterone levels checked and try blag some test boosters, if they say no I'll prob take some natural herbal testosterone boosters...

But if I was an elite athlete and I had a personal Dr. looking after me, administering PEDs, taking my blood every week, checking my organs etc I probably would take them... I think you have too to compete...

Roids and PED do you bad when old age hits. you don't want to make yourself flabby and sick from that shit in the future. be easy

If I'm serious about my vocation, I sure would (if it's healthy and won't cause long-term health issues). I can't sit back and watch people with talents; less, equal or slightly superior to mine, overlap me due their ruthleness. Shiet, Barry Bonds was set for the HOF and still decided to the same, after seeing others take illegal substances (and strive) in a league that knowingly turned a blind eye.

I know a pro boxer, an amateur boxer (could easily turn pro but he's not as committed) and a Team GB TnF athlete, that's a question I'll certainly pose to them, in-person... Given their relatively limited sporting accomplishments, I sure hope they don't/didn't.

Roids and PED do you bad when old age hits. you don't want to make yourself flabby and sick from that shit in the future. be easy

Yeah man, thats why I dont think i'll do them... Depending what youre taking, you can just boost whats naturally occurring in your body... But overdoing it, which I probably would as I wouldnt be getting my blood tested every week, could damage you later down the line...

But if Drs are giving them to you, checking your blood and that everyweek and youre not abusing the PEDs, then I dont think these athletes will be effected too badly down the line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back