Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree
Them yankees definitely wanted usain bolts scalp and couldn't get it.
Damn near tried to test that man during the race
I feel floyd was clean, also man like miguel cotto etc
These footballers is another thing I think their recovery rate is crazy sometimes but then I guess they'll sacrifice a black athlete every now and again like that ajax gk to say the sport is clean.

Definitely them nfl cats, baseball and most american sports I think is tainted

TBF bro, I think every athlete at elite level is on some form of PED... Especially athletes with major endorsement deals with Nike, Adidas, Puma, UA, Reebok etc some might turn a blind eye and just take what they are given but I work guess most know what they are doing...

Read this when you get a chance, its a brilliant insight, hes worked with tons of track and field athletes and boxers etc... One of the links should work...

That shit long af
Browsed it but I'll check it later

I still disagree everyones on it doesn't mean the majority isn't but I feel like just stating everyone is is kinda a cop out to just accept shit or accept that everyone's doing it cause your favorite athlete got a history

I'm reading these boxing post pretending I understand a single thing. I agree with all your opinions equally
My bad back to the football. Stu Dallas reviving my FPL season one game at a time. Raphinia and Jack Harrison are proper players too. Shame such a detestable club plays such good football.

Also saw an image today saying Aston Villa had the best summer transfer window as well. A fraction of the price that Chelsea spent. The money you spent on Timo could have got you 2 Ollie Watkins

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back