Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we get Memphis, does that mean we get less Fati? Like im thinking about lineups
Memphis should not be in Fati’s way. He should be in Griezmann’s way. Memphis plays as a Striker for Club and Country most of the time. His ideal position is the one Lautaro plays in Conte’s 3-5-2. Unfortunately for him, not many teams play that formation.

I know I sound like a broken clock on this point, but like I have said time and time again, Memphis is not a Winger.

Memphis should not be in Fati’s way. He should be in Griezmann’s way. Memphis plays as a Striker for Club and Country most of the time. His ideal position is the one Lautaro plays in Conte’s 3-5-2. Unfortunately for him, not many teams play that formation.

I know I sound like a broken clock on this point, but like I have said time and time again, Memphis is not a Winger.
Can Memphis play uptop by himself? Doesn't Lyon use 3-5-2 too?

Can Memphis play uptop by himself? Doesn't Lyon use 3-5-2 too?
They switch up formation a lot depending on who is playing btw Memphis, Dembele or/and Ekambi.

In the Champions League, they used 3-5-2 most of the time.

In the league, 4-4-2 or 3-4-1-2 with Memphis as the 10. Sometimes they play Memphis up top by himself too. Holland plays Memphis up top by himself most of the time.

It was hype to call up Foden and Greenwood anyway and they both let the manager down.

I'd banish them both to the u21s for the whole season and they'd have to perform miracles to make it to the Euros

OK it is kinda funny... but real talk, these two dudes are trying to start their international careers and done some stupid schitt like this... They can bang chicks all season but they cant wait until they have finished their first international call ups??? It shows poor dedication and discipline, especially during a pandemic...

I was looking forward to seeing a young and fresh England team...

whilst I agree with your points. Who in the fuck really respects Gareth southgate? Get Wenger in.

So Foden and Greenwood are done with the senior team forever or can they called back up?

This guy really went there.. He's fowl for that. :imsayin:

However, I can't be friends with a man, who doesn't have an active role in their child's life...If every black man applies this principle, you'll see the rate of fatherless black children go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back