Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess that one Jeremy Lynch guy is a dickhead? Before the soccer aid match I was seeing shit on Reddit’s and YouTube. Then yesterday during the match some people were going off on him.
what are you guys’ views on him?

For any liverpool fan or anyone interested in their financial operation... It's extremely detailed and lengthy.

For any liverpool fan or anyone interested in their financial operation... It's extremely detailed and lengthy.

Good drop!

There owners are basically running the club like the Boston Red Sox. They def got the cash.

Boston Red Sox has won multiple MLB championship under their leadership without splurging big cash on players, like the NY Yankees, or LA Dodgers does. Seems like there philosophy Works, along with great scouting. They found there formula.

Marketing need some work.

Good drop!

There owners are basically running the club like the Boston Red Sox. They def got the cash.

Boston Red Sox has won multiple MLB championship under their leadership without splurging big cash on players, like the NY Yankees, or LA Dodgers does. Seems like there philosophy Works, along with great scouting. They found there formula.

Marketing need some work.

FSG spend big on the Red Sox, but unlike the Yankees and the Dodgers, they don't go over the luxury tax and they reset their player payroll every 2-4 years through trades, not re-signing players etc. Their operation of the Red Sox is more frugal than with Liverpool because Red Sox actually bring in huge profit margins for FSG.

Marketing can only do so much, there's already teams like United, Arsenal, Chelsea, RM & Barca ahead of them in global interest. Only continued success and the continued expansion of Anfield, will help overtake those teams.

FSG spend big on the Red Sox, but unlike the Yankees and the Dodgers, they don't go over the luxury tax and they reset their player payroll every 2-4 years through trades, not re-signing players etc. Their operation of the Red Sox is more frugal than with Liverpool because Red Sox actually bring in huge profit margins for FSG.

Marketing can only do so much, there's already teams like United, Arsenal, Chelsea, RM & Barca ahead of them in global interest. Only continued success and the continued expansion of Anfield, will help overtake those teams.

Yea, those clubs is the Mecca when it comes to global branding by a far distance. And also, the city resonates with than fans for some reason.

Is Anfield far from where you English peeps live and is it a place foreigners tend to visit in England!? Rarely here anything about anfield except Liverpool, Everton , and some dam they build in 1965 that destroyed a wales town. And the Beatles

Whenever I touch down England in the future, one of you’ll blokesmayne will give me the 411 about those spots. Hopefully they don’t hate black ppl like some of those ultras

You think so dawg? They will need more than both Colombians to cop the EPL title. Teams stacking up. No fucks given to FFP

They've aleays been solid, past three years that I've followed EPL. Always capable of beating anyone, especially at home. Richarlison is pretty good too. James pretty much had a redahirt year, Mina too. Health shouldn't be an issue. From a novice perspective, they appear to be very fundamental footballers. I like what Colombia did in Copa America, good chemistry and all. I see it working out well, speaking as a novice. Leicester almost went this year, why not Everton 21

Поиск актуальной информации из зарекомендованных новостных сайтов уже давно прижилось и стало реальным. В настоящий момент не кажется нелепым, вид пассажира погрузившегося в телефон, читающего внимательно свежие новостную информацию, и для многих это обыденное дело. В метро, троллейбусе, поезде или в маршрутке, уже повсюду имеется возможность выхода в интернет сеть, и заполучить данные на всё, что интересует. впредь не надо носиться в поисках открытых прилавков с прессой, чтобы быть в курсе, что происходило в мире и России за предыдущие сутки. крупный портал куда более вместительнее и грамотнее освещают анонсы, что все могут отыскать интересующую его свежую информацию.
Фотографии, видео, смотреть онлайн сегодня, самые читаемые статьи, грамотная подборка статей.
Damn, more Pogba slander. @RetroLDN , don’t let him get away with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back