Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just checked and according, to Deloitte and France Football (magazine that hands out Balon d'or), Liverpool do have a slighty better revenue and bigger fan base than both Arsenal and Chelsea.

One of my arsenal friend told lies at weekend, said arsenal and chelsea respectively have 2nd and 3rd biggest fanbases in the world, looked at his phone like he did research... (sigh)

Just checked and according, to Deloitte and France Football (magazine that hands out Balon d'or), Liverpool do have a slighty better revenue and bigger fan base than both Arsenal and Chelsea.

One of my arsenal friend told lies at weekend, said arsenal and chelsea respectively have 2nd and 3rd biggest fanbases in the world, looked at his phone like he did research... (sigh)
All that “HISTORY” and it’s only slightly, interesting.

Yea, those clubs is the Mecca when it comes to global branding by a far distance. And also, the city resonates with than fans for some reason.

Is Anfield far from where you English peeps live and is it a place foreigners tend to visit in England!? Rarely here anything about anfield except Liverpool, Everton , and some dam they build in 1965 that destroyed a wales town. And the Beatles

Whenever I touch down England in the future, one of you’ll blokesmayne will give me the 411 about those spots. Hopefully they don’t hate black ppl like some of those ultras

Liverpool lacks tourist appeal, even to those in the country. Places like Manchester, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Brighton, Southampton, Leicester, even Newcastle are seen as a much more desirable holiday destination and living location than Liverpool. Only reason i've heard for going there is to watch a game or a chick I know, went for a job opportunity on a career change.

The immediate location around Anfield is dreadful, looks desolate, think the boarded houses in 'The Wire'.

That's a big problem for FSG 'cause no matter how much bigger Anfield gets, and success the team attains, the location brings down the value. Stadiums are property, and property value is affected by the surrounding property.

FA had this issue when they built the current Wembley stadium. The FA's corporate partners and the PSL seat owners expressed or complained about the stadium's prestige not matching the environment. They thought they were going to be in an affluent place, not a working-class place. So re-development has taken place over the years, and FA, the FA will have encouraged and assisted, in some way, the property owners.

@Big_Ev Hearing u guys might be taking Tomori on loan. Are Mina and Keane his only competition?
I seen that too. They say that we are close. Don’t forget Holgate but he got injured during our last preseason game. Don’t know how bad it is yet. This could mean that we sending out Branwaithe out on loan.

I seen that too. They say that we are close. Don’t forget Holgate but he got injured during our last preseason game. Don’t know how bad it is yet. This could mean that we sending out Branwaithe out on loan.
Branwaithe is only 18, wow. Looks like he got some game time late last season, did u like what u saw?

Branwaithe is only 18, wow. Looks like he got some game time late last season, did u like what u saw?
He looked real good. He was composed on the ball and defended well. He had maybe one bad game, but the midfield has to take more of the blame for that Wolves game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back