Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Koeman is shaking things up, apparently already known as 'the sergeant' at Barca.

Valverde n Setien barely had any authority over the players, training sessions started late due to players just chilling n playing basketball, sessions were only an hour long etc. Basically similar shit like what happened at Chelsea/Man U when the players had to much power with the board etc.

Now the training sessions are an hour and a half and there are no more privileges...

He wants modern (fitness intensive) based players like Wijnaldum n Memphis and if he watched Italy vs Holland the other day he probably would sign half their squad lol, especially Spizolia (sc, the Italian left back). He's gonna make everyone run and basically go for a more defensive/counter attacking approach...

He has been succes full with that approach at the Dutch national team, he is not the typical 433 total footy Dutch coach - failed miserably everytime he tried lol - but more Italian than Dutch...

Lol Koeman is shaking things up, apparently already known as 'the sergeant' at Barca.

Valverde n Setien barely had any authority over the players, training sessions started late due to players just chilling n playing basketball, sessions were only an hour long etc. Basically similar shit like what happened at Chelsea/Man U when the players had to much power with the board etc.

Now the training sessions are an hour and a half and there are no more privileges...

He wants modern (fitness intensive) based players like Wijnaldum n Memphis and if he watched Italy vs Holland the other day he probably would sign half their squad lol, especially Spizolia (sc, the Italian left back). He's gonna make everyone run and basically go for a more defensive/counter attacking approach...

He has been succes full with that approach at the Dutch national team, he is not the typical 433 total footy Dutch coach - failed miserably everytime he tried lol - but more Italian than Dutch...
Those white towels will be out in force by march

Heard Bale could be coming to United for £22mil, I guess that is cheap in todays money as long as his wages are drastically cut...

Apparently Real wanted Donny for £80mil last year, if he is as good as that price tag suggests then he could prove to be bargain...

I guess that amused people...

Goodfellas GIF - Find on GIFER

I guess that amused people...

Goodfellas GIF - Find on GIFER
Man Utd fans (maybe not u) can’t just accept that they got a good player in Donny, they have decided to build some kind of crazy mythology around him before he has played a single game for them.

Let just say, if Real Madrid were offering Ajax more money than they got for Frenkie or de Ligt, Donny would have been a Real Madrid player last season.

Those white towels will be out in force by march

Yeah I don't think many Barca fans are waiting on his playing style and I'm afraid fam is too arrogant to even recognise the obvious lol.

I would love to see Barca play in that system though cause I think he will get the best out of De Jong, Dembele, Griezmann n Coutinho... Just not Messi lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back