Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd fans (maybe not u) can’t just accept that they got a good player in Donny, they have decided to build some kind of crazy mythology around him before he has played a single game for them.

Let just say, if Real Madrid were offering Ajax more money than they got for Frenkie or de Ligt, Donny would have been a Real Madrid player last season.

Im not that excited over the signing tbh... I just saw on Sky Sports News that Real were trying to line up a move for him last season, for this season for £80mil then COVID hit... The pundits are all saying the deal was ridiculously cheap...

Shrugging GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Reactions: GNS
Man city is sooo STACKED!! they have to be strong contenders to challenge Lyon,

Arsenal haven't made as big moves as Chelsea or CIty but their foundation is solid should be a great season

Ok, I'm curious. @Blue_London Do you actually watch women's football and/or do you check on the teams & their results to be updated and informed?

Look at this fucking cunt, Son, acting like a victim, smh....

Goddamn it's unlike you to get this vicious and over Son of all players. You OK man?
Ok, I'm curious. @Blue_London Do you actually watch women's football and/or do you check on the teams & their results to be updated and informed?
He watches women's football more than he watches Chelsea. He's the certi women's expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back