Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have won the most trophies in the premier League era what are we doing here lmao

:ohword4:What?! So villa & forest winning the UCL doesn't count. Leeds winning the last 1st division title doesn't count.
Records are kept for a reason.

Why don't you just say since '03.. Just own it (pun intended) :lol9:

OK it is kinda funny... but real talk, these two dudes are trying to start their international careers and done some stupid schitt like this... They can bang chicks all season but they cant wait until they have finished their first international call ups??? It shows poor dedication and discipline, especially during a pandemic...

I was looking forward to seeing a young and fresh England team...

Aww... Bless their heart, they're trying but Stamford Bridge still won't have the same atmosphere as Selhurst Park :lol9:
Selhurst Park legit one of the best atmospheres in the league
Chelsea have won the most trophies in the premier League era what are we doing here lmao
Lmao if the PL era started in 2005. Somehow I have a feeling you got this wrong on purpose though..

Smh. The 2 standout player young English talent fucking up on the international scene for some poonkie..

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
OK it is kinda funny... but real talk, these two dudes are trying to start their international careers and done some stupid schitt like this... They can bang chicks all season but they cant wait until they have finished their first international call ups??? It shows poor dedication and discipline, especially during a pandemic...

I was looking forward to seeing a young and fresh England team...

Foden has got a wife and kid.. He's already developing a reputation for chasing skirts, the guy has little to no discipline.

I know a guy, who's on Raheem Sterling's contact list, given that he grew up nearby to us. He went out with Raheem and 2 other Citeh players and he mentioned Foden's indiscipline.

Either way, they both fucked up. Especially Greenwood, the competition for places is much tougher in his position and in Foden's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back