Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait I just read back and see a King Cantona vs Pogba too???

I would have Cantona over Pogba all day, Cantona actually made us successful and made sure all class of 92 and the remaining old heads bucked their ideas up...

Pogba maybe more skilful etc but Ravel Morrison, Joe Cole and Adel Taarabt also generational talent that they were unable to fulfil... And Pogba has not fulfilled his YET either...

Until Pogba has 2 - 3 seasons of competing for the EPL player of the season or carrying a club team to a title then he cant compete with Cantona or Bergkamp...
Could Cantona do all the passes. If u can’t do ALL the passes, u can’t compare to the GOAT.

Any football fan should watch the Spurs doc.

I leant that Jose is a great actor the rest of the team not so much.

And Levy is the worst actor of them all.

Wait I just read back and see a King Cantona vs Pogba too???

I would have Cantona over Pogba all day, Cantona actually made us successful and made sure all class of 92 and the remaining old heads bucked their ideas up...

Pogba maybe more skilful etc but Ravel Morrison, Joe Cole and Adel Taarabt also generational talent that they were unable to fulfil... And Pogba has not fulfilled his YET either...

Until Pogba has 2 - 3 seasons of competing for the EPL player of the season or carrying a club team to a title then he cant compete with Cantona or Bergkamp...

Lol yeah I @ you because @RetroLDN feels Pogs is better than Cantona.

Wow didn't realise that the Carabao Cup was being played this season. Just drawn 2nd and 3rd rounds together (European committed teams enter in the latter to be played w/c 21st September 2020):

Carabao Cup third round

Bradford or Lincoln vs Liverpool

Bristol City or Northampton vs Burton or Aston Villa

Morecambe or Oldham vs Newcastle or Blackburn

Reading or Luton vs Manchester United

Derby or Preston vs Brighton or Portsmouth

Ipswich or Fulham vs Rochdale or Sheffield Wednesday

Manchester City vs Bournemouth or Crystal Palace

Millwall or Cheltenham Town vs Burnley or Sheffield United

Chelsea vs Middlesbrough or Barnsley

Wolves or Stoke vs Gillingham or Coventry

Leicester City vs Arsenal

West Brom or Harrogate vs Southampton or Brentford

Newport or Cambridge vs Oxford or Watford

Fleetwood or Port Vale vs Everton or Salford

Leyton Orient or Plymouth vs Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham or Charlton vs Leeds or Hull

Could Cantona do all the passes. If u can’t do ALL the passes, u can’t compare to the GOAT.

All the passes...

Pin by alan pineda on Foot ball | Eric cantona, Football gif, Eric

Newcastle seem to be doing an unusual amount of transfers has Ashley sold the club? Or he thinks it’s gone so he’s blowing cash.

Just yesterday I was talking with someone about how we felt sorry for the Newcastle fans, what with the takeover collapse and the loss of hope they must be feeling heading toward the new season.

Yet here I'm seeing that they're after former Chelsea target Callum Wilson for £20m, former Liverpool target Jamal Lewis for £13.5m and free agent Ryan Fraser who was once linked to Arsenal 2 seasons ago!

Something is definitely up...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back