Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the debate, I thought Bergkamp... Crazy to still side with him after hearing this.

Guess I didn't know a lot about Cantona's impact or maybe I forgot. Basically was the MVP 5 times in a 6 year span. No other player can say that in Prem/1st division history.

Has to be the most underrated player ever to play in England.

(...Waiting to see the Chelsea head that brings up Zola) :sayit:

Before the debate, I thought Bergkamp... Crazy to still side with him after hearing this.

Guess I didn't know a lot about Cantona's impact or maybe I forgot. Basically was the MVP 5 times in a 6 year span. No other player can say that in Prem/1st division history.

Has to be the most underrated player ever to play in England.

(...Waiting to see the Chelsea head that brings up Zola) :sayit:

Pogba >>>>>>>>> Contano

:hahaha:

This nigga tryna test me

Facts. I agree PP is a superior player.

In France, it would be no debate. They think Cantona is crazy overrated, flopped at international level, and was inconsistent at club level.

I just think that his impact for that time is crazy underrated. Obviously impact relies on various factors. He had the best manager of all-time, who was also an excellent team planner. Perhaps most importantly, the level of competition at the top, then, was far weaker than it is now.

Right now, no matter who the player is in word football, If he leaves the prem, the team is not going from champions to relegated.

Facts. I agree PP is a superior player.

In France, it would be no debate. They think Cantona is crazy overrated, flopped at international level, and was inconsistent at club level.

I just think that his impact for that time is crazy underrated. Obviously impact relies on various factors. He had the best manager of all-time, who was also an excellent team planner. Perhaps most importantly, the level of competition at the top, then, was far weaker than it is now.

Right now, no matter who the player is in word football, If he leaves the prem, the team is not going from champions to relegated.

Exactly. Pogba is god level compared to Cantona. Possibly the greatest French player ever. Especially when his haircut dyed like Dennis Rodman. Past 5 years, he’s been arguably the best French player in the world.

@DNB1 do you agree OG?

Exactly. Pogba is god level compared to Cantona. Possibly the greatest French player ever. Especially when his haircut dyed like Dennis Rodman. Past 5 years, he’s been arguably the best French player in the world.

@DNB1 do you agree OG?

Ok, slick motherfucker. Trying to entrap me...

Can't trust no one in here.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back