Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_London @yung$ @Nope the more I think about it, 4-2-3-1 should be our main formation this season. Play Havertz as the 10 and give him all the freedom.

4-3-3 is good too as long has Kante is healthy.

3-5-2 if we are trying to play Werner and Tammy together up top.

I’m thinking it was a power play. He claims to have been promised that he could leave this summer but never got it in writing?

But the fact he is bigger than the board was crazy. Some of the direct shots at the president is a sackable offence at any other club in the world.
Yeah fuck this dwarf. Remember what he said about Abidal? Complaining about Abidal not naming names to the media about who he thought had underperformed as if that is any better than saying some of them did.

Yo I thought the feds came through and raided management.

Anyways...discuss

This is very xenaphobic but idgaf, i don't trust none of these Argentines when they speak and there's always been something shifty about him to me (plus the fact he's scored some key goals against Nigeria down the years). Anyone who can count Luis Suarez as a close friens is a piece of shit to me.

That said the man is top 5 best players ever and i do remember reading over the past year that Barca would allow him to leave on a free if he wished so i can understand why he's be pissed. However he's the nost valuable football commodity on the planet, he shouldn't have been so naive to think that even he was more important than the interests of the club. He must have thought they put in a 700 milli release clause for joke lmao.

Ultimately as I always say the only loyalty in football is to success. Fans don't care about players, managers, the board and vice versa unless they are being successful. This whole saga has shown that includes you even if you're one of the best of all time.

@Blue_London @yung$ @Nope the more I think about it, 4-2-3-1 should be our main formation this season. Play Havertz as the 10 and give him all the freedom.

4-3-3 is good too as long has Kante is healthy.

3-5-2 if we are trying to play Werner and Tammy together up top.

Yup, 4231 is probably going to be our main setup, but I can see the 433 coming out a lot.

I think our new guys might not see much PT for the first few games until they are acclimated like we did with Pulisic, if our guys can step up we might be okay. I just want the team running well by the end of Oct.

Between the FA going back to the 3-subs and FIFA and their damn nations league we’re gonna see a shitload of injuries this season. We haven’t had our best share of luck with injuries either.

Also, if this nigga Fat Frank doesn’t use all his subs and quit waiting until it’s so late to call them out.

Yup, 4231 is probably going to be our main setup, but I can see the 433 coming out a lot.

I think our new guys might not see much PT for the first few games until they are acclimated like we did with Pulisic, if our guys can step up we might be okay. I just want the team running well by the end of Oct.

Between the FA going back to the 3-subs and FIFA and their damn nations league we’re gonna see a shitload of injuries this season. We haven’t had our best share of luck with injuries either.

Also, if this nigga Fat Frank doesn’t use all his subs and quit waiting until it’s so late to call them out.
LOL, he was not that bad at using his subs, especially in the pre Covid part of the season. I think the pressure of getting top 4 got to him post covid plus the injuries, so he was not as aggressive using his subs.

Since we are on the subject, what are your overall thoughts on Lampard?

LOL, he was not that bad at using his subs, especially in the pre Covid part of the season. I think the pressure of getting top 4 got to him post covid plus the injuries, so he was not as aggressive using his subs.

Since we are on the subject, what are your overall thoughts on Lampard?

True true.

I like him a lot. I think he can take our guys to the next level- if he’s given time and the board doesn’t start putting unrealistic expectations on him. Give him another 2 years after this and I think our squad will be scary in all competitions.
He’s a great man manager and knows how to motivate our guys, he also is saying the right things to get our new guys in board with the project. The fact that he’s tactically flexible is awesome too, he’s not afraid to switch it up depending on opponents or if we start to look stale on the pitch.

I think against weaker opponents or teams that sit back we could do 4-1-3-2. Kante or Kova or jorginho at the 1.

I think Lampard did a great job based on what he is working with. Now he has better players I want to see him game manage by adjusting mid game and his subs. Subs might have been a problem based off talent we had so interested to see how we do going forward.

@Hundredeyes is Wout Weghorst rated highly back home? Doing a bunch of reading on Havertz and his name has popped up a few times. Dude is prolific as fuck. In the last 2 seasons, after Lewandoski and Werner, he has the next most goals in Germany. Havertz and Sancho tied for 4th.

@Hundredeyes is Wout Weghorst rated highly back home? Doing a bunch of reading on Havertz and his name has popped up a few times. Dude is prolific as fuck. In the last 2 seasons, after Lewandoski and Werner, he has the next most goals in Germany. Havertz and Sancho tied for 4th.

Not really, he is mostly seen as a pinch hitter - for the Dutch national squad - and is in direct competition as Luuk De Jong for that role. There are some lobbyists that want him to replace De Jong but fam has been unlucky in that aspect because eventhough he has better stats abroad than Luuk, Luuk does full fill the pinch hitter role - like vs northern Ireland - and he was favoured by Koeman...

If Van Gaal returns as coach I wouldn't be surprised that luuk got dropped for Wout though.

SANCH AND GOODBYE

Man Utd flop Alexis Sanchez has revealed he wanted to leave and return to Arsenal after his FIRST training session.

The Chilean striker moved to Old Trafford in January 2018, with Henrikh Mkhitaryan going the other way.

Big things were expected of Sanchez when he signed his £505,000-a-week contract for United.

But that saw a miserable return of just five goals in 45 appearances in all competitions before he was shipped off on loan to Inter Milan.

Now, speaking to Pelotoros TV, the 31-year-old has revealed he felt instant regret after joining United.

He said: “After the first training session I had at Manchester United I realized many things.

“And when I got back home I told my agent if I could cancel the contract and go back to Arsenal.”

giphy-19.gif

I hope havertz either fails to adapt or the predictably smashes it and leaves in 2 years for bayern or RM/Barca... He's going problem otherwise.
Yesterday, told my chelsea friends can't come and see me, talking 'bout profit net spend and havertz. I'm the captain here.:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back