Not open for further replies.
At the moment...

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Everton

Some predictions... Unless United strengthen in defence I cant see them competing for the title, so I think it will be United and Arsenal battling it out for 4th... I think Spurs will do schitt this season and Jose will end up throwing his toys out the pram and leaving...

Also, Im going for Everton to surprise people and Wolves ending mid table or near the bottom this season...

Don’t think I’ve seen anybody put Spurs in top 6.

Cant right off Jose and although there has been no star buys this season we will see if he can coach like Poch was doing with just one star player in Kane.

Reactions: GNS
Don’t think I’ve seen anybody put Spurs in top 6.

Cant right off Jose and although there has been no star buys this season we will see if he can coach like Poch was doing with just one star player in Kane.

He could potenially take it back the Porto days bring up a team without stars... They would probably react better to his hairdyer/tough love treatments... I think his issue has been trying to steam into teams/players on £600k a week with bucket loads of medals and they are were like:

:fu3: :bruh2: :foh3:

Yo, if any you guys got kids, there are some banging deals on kids jerseys...

This PSV shirt is so fly...

Not a kids jersey, but this is prolly my favourite Brazil jersey... £79.99 plus an additional 20% off, Im very tempted...

Last edited:
De Gea playing well for Spain. 3 nice saves in less than 20 mins. Maybe he just doesn’t like Man Utd.

#freeDeGea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back