Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The elephant in the room is why did Frank spend £200m and come to Old Trafford to play for a draw???

Let’s talk about it...

Yeah i gotta disagree with this.

It should have been expected that Lampard would set up defensively or least cautiously, given his defense has been repeatedly caught out by United's counters in last season's matches.

The onus is on Ole and United as the home team to play for the win and be daring and ambitious. United are also further behind in the table (albeit still early into the season.)

Ole can't keep playing defensively and looking for counter-attacks in every game...especially against the top 6.

I’ll do it for you before you guys think Chelsea man are god tier football experts...

Donny van de Beek says he'll be happy to play anywhere in Manchester United's midfield.
The 23-year-old insists he has the versatility to play anywhere in the midfield and started in a deep-lying role in last weekend's friendly loss to Aston Villa, but he has hinted at a preference to play in a more advanced role due to his ability to make clever runs into the box.
Man really thought he had the checkmate here.....

giphy.gif

And don’t think I don’t clock you wait for back up before you interact with me...you...

I was gon call you sone names but I don’t wanna scare you away...

I need to know if you know better than the man himself...

Please... I beg you...answer the question.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
And don’t think I don’t clock you wait for back up before you interact with me...you...

I was gon call you sone names but I don’t wanna scare you away...

I need to know if you know better than the man himself...

Please... I beg you...answer the question.
Dude, u are the dumbest person on here, that's why i barely interact with u. I hope i was clear enough. Now fuck off.

Dude, u are the dumbest person on here, that's why i barely interact with u. I hope i was clear enough. Now fuck off.

lmao...you fucked up and now you want me to fuck off!

Next time don’t post opinion as fact and you won’t make yourself look dumb.

U guys need to be patient, only 5 games into the season and the kid joined u guys late too. Plus, it’s a new league and new Country, takes time to adapt. Maybe Ole is easing him in.

same goes for u Havertz haters.

Come to think about it, you’re correct. I think the price tag enable folks to be more critical. Folks did it to Pepe all last season early and I just couldn’t understand why.

One thing that is certain for these young ballers, time is on their hands.

Come to think about it, you’re correct. I think the price tag enable folks to be more critical. Folks did it to Pepe all last season early and I just couldn’t understand why.

One thing that is certain for these young ballers, time is on their hands.
Speaking of Pepe, how has he looked this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back