Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao DVB is a box to box midfielder by his own admission.

He prefers to play attacking midfield but a little google research can answer that for you.

Certain man think they know footballers better than they know themselves..

I’ll do it for you before you guys think Chelsea man are god tier football experts...

Donny van de Beek says he'll be happy to play anywhere in Manchester United's midfield.
The 23-year-old insists he has the versatility to play anywhere in the midfield and started in a deep-lying role in last weekend's friendly loss to Aston Villa, but he has hinted at a preference to play in a more advanced role due to his ability to make clever runs into the box.
"I play everywhere on the midfield," Van de Beek told Stadium Astro. "Last season I changed a lot, sometimes a number 6, number 8, number 10. It doesn't matter so much, but I think one of my strengths is to come in the box and score goals, making assists.
"If you have this freedom then you can play everywhere I think. The balance always has to be good in the team, you have to play smart."

VdB will be fine. He will live up to the expectations that most rational people have about him when he joins Leicester City in a few years.

But lets talk about the elephant in the room, U mfers have your own Mason Mount in form of Daniel James, lol. Ole really loves that guy.

The elephant in the room is why did Frank spend £200m and come to Old Trafford to play for a draw???

Let’s talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back