Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy is probably the best signing y’all did this season.

Certainly going to prove to be the most important and valuable

2 points dropped. Went out like cowards. Imagine Dan James starting ahead of Donny Van De Beek. I've resisted the Ole out crew because of what he's done for the club but my patience is running out!

Another game, another VdB not in the starting line-up. Even worse, he didn't even get his mandatory 10mins

Leeds have been the best team for me. Even their losses are matches they could have won. At this stage if they finished above us I wouldn't be surprised.
I can put my hatred for that team aside I would agree they have looked good I only included the so called big teams. I know spurs continued tradition against west ham but the first half they looked really good add that with the united Southampton game they have been impressive.

I can put my hatred for that team aside I would agree they have looked good I only included the so called big teams. I know spurs continued tradition against west ham but the first half they looked really good add that with the united Southampton game they have been impressive.
Going forward they have been incredible, but they are still shite at the back (but then i guess everybody is). Still not fully sold on them. Let's see if they can get themselves in contention around xmas time. I was predicting that's when Jose would be sacked but he seems to have found a way to spare himself.

Going forward they have been incredible, but they are still shite at the back (but then i guess everybody is). Still not fully sold on them. Let's see if they can get themselves in contention around xmas time. I was predicting that's when Jose would be sacked but he seems to have found a way to spare himself.
He usually does well on his second season but when he's midway thru the third its usually going

MOI5Aar.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back